Left back

GOAT

12 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Barasic should have been the man but a Croatian internationalist of obvious quality just looks poor in a Rangers jersey, why? fuckedifano.

During pre-season he was saying he had never been fitter and was raring to go.  Fuck knows what's going on with him

Just now, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Technically there is without doubt a player there, it's a shame he has the mentality of a mouse.

And unfortunately that’s something that can’t be taught by no matter how many laps he runs in pre season or how many extra days he spends lifting weights.

37 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

It's the one area of our side that is concerning me the most.

There is absolutely no point in Barisic being here because he ain't going to get a run of games in the team if he can't play on plastic pitches. 

Flanagan can be solid at times then he gives you moments where you're left wondering what in the actual fuck is he playing at? Plus he offers nothing going forward. 

Halliday has been here for nearly 5 years now and will never be good enough, nothing against him personally or have an agenda towards him like some do, but that's just the way it is. 

If we had a LB half as good as Tav we'd be frightening. 

He can.

3 hours ago, bluenoz said:

I would give Barisic one last chance on Thursday. The skill level is clearly  higher than the other two, he just lacks confidence and passion. A good game in Poland could go a long way. I won't hold my breath....... and besides, I think Gerrard will select Flanagan.

Don’t think playing a shitebag in one of Europe’s most hostile arenas is a good idea 

Done well today, superb goal aswell, better defensively aswell.  But it was only st mirren, still happy enough, although that late chance at the end for st mirren came from his side, he should have stopped the ball going in the box in the first place. 

2 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Solid performance from him. Still think some of the criticism he gets from our fans is a bit over the top. Maybe today will lift his confidence a bit.

Aye but he blessed himself so I'm fucking seething! Can't believe this is happening at my Rangers, absolutely disgusting scenes.

Was like yaaaas big man let’s see you push on from this. Within 10 mins he’s had a fresh air shot and got skinned for what should’ve been a St Mirren equaliser. 😂

In fairness, I think he could pop they free kicks in the top bag 7 times out of 10 but I still think he’s miles from being good enough defensively and offers very little going forward in open play.

Just now, GOAT said:

Done well today, superb goal aswell, better defensively aswell.  But it was only st mirren, still happy enough, although that late chance at the end for st mirren came from his side, he should have stopped the ball going in the box in the first place. 

Lucky for us we play a lot of games against teams that are only at St Mirrens level