Jump to content

Troubled Tom


Virtuoso

Recommended Posts

“What I can state is that the statistics from current referees Willie Collum, Kevin Clancy and John Beaton are astonishing in terms of statistics that impact Rangers, as is the performance of SFA Compliance Officer Claire Whyte. If I were that way inclined, I could present a strong case.”

 

BINGO!!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

There are hundreds of better examples  tbh 

Our club can't defend themselves ,so it's no surprise ,they won't give a monkies fuck about this 

And bears continue to be divided on how to behave or voice their opinions 

The tired old " don't want to act the taigs " line will be trotted out or used against other bears 

Sickening arrogance to be honest and the reason all bheasts stand as a more powerful weapon when going on the attack with these accusations .

Like you said .The have been doing it for decades successfully p

Cant or won't?? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Probably both 

King may be hero to some .Most certainly not to me but that's for other threads 

Would you have the club come out and condemn the referees as being incompetent and/or biased?  You do realise that would be quickly followed by more sanctions and fines just like last season.

Link to post
Share on other sites

 Their continuous attacks on referees has been going on so long we just shrug our shoulders these days. They really need to be brought to account with the SFA showing they are willing to back up and protect their refs. Every game they don't win they blame some decision on the ref. The cup semi win, where Mackay scored his blistering 25 harder, they blamed on a throw in that was given to us instead of them FFS 

'The The club with the worst track record on any kind of integrity is instead trying to create a narrative around alleged bias two weeks before an Old Firm game with the intention of putting the SFA and the Referee under pressure. It’s a game they have played successfully over many years with the help of the media. It’s powerful propaganda, and  by its very nature untrue, but credible to those receptive to it. By repeating it over and over again people become more receptive, and they walk on to the pitch with a Referee under intense scrutiny not to give any decisions against them'

Link to post
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, TMB said:

Would you have the club come out and condemn the referees as being incompetent and/or biased?  You do realise that would be quickly followed by more sanctions and fines just like last season.

I would have them go on the attack against Scum fc. 

That too much to ask. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, TMB said:

Would you have the club come out and condemn the referees as being incompetent and/or biased?  You do realise that would be quickly followed by more sanctions and fines just like last season.

You get ex players doing it for you , they have been doing it for years............

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

I would have them go on the attack against Scum fc. 

That too much to ask. 

The SFA are already going after celtic for the comments Tom Boyd made, and they’ll probably be hit with a fine, so what need is there for Rangers to step in?  What do you mean “go attack the scum” with a statement you mean?  

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

You get ex players doing it for you , they have been doing it for years............

Well why criticise the club who are unable to act less they be sanctioned and fined.  Take to social media and campaign for former players to accuse the Scottish referees of incompetence and bias if that’s what you’re after.

Link to post
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

 They really need to be brought to account with the SFA showing they are willing to back up and protect their refs. 

Tom Boyd clearly breached the SFA rules with his comments.  If and when celtic are fined the governing body will have taken a stance in defence of its referees.

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

😂😂 really are they??

When was he citied Monday? Taking a long time to get the final decision. Or are the SFA just waiting for all the shouting to die down and let it all just get forgotten about. 

Strange that Scum Fc release a statement calling out the CO and more or less saying if you fine us just see what happens. We tried that and got a second slap on the wrists for our troubles. We will see what happens this time when it’s the Scum involved. 

Yes attack, it’s time the club put these cunts back in their box once and for all. 

Win the league and they’ll be running to get back in their box. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

😂😂 really are they??

When was he citied Monday? Taking a long time to get the final decision. Or are the SFA just waiting for all the shouting to die down and let it all just get forgotten about. 

Strange that Scum Fc release a statement calling out the CO and more or less saying if you fine us just see what happens. We tried that and got a second slap on the wrists for our troubles. We will see what happens this time when it’s the Scum involved. 

Yes attack, it’s time the club put these cunts back in their box once and for all. 

Yes, they are.  The SFA Compliance Officer is to review Tom Boyd's comments and it'll most likely end up with celtic being hit with a fine.  Maybe you should wait to see what the outcome of that is before criticising the process.  

Again, what do you mean by "attack"?  How will Rangers attack celtic with regards to Tom Boyd's comments?  That's for the SFA to deal with and they are.

Link to post
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, TMB said:

Would you have the club come out and condemn the referees as being incompetent and/or biased?  You do realise that would be quickly followed by more sanctions and fines just like last season.

😂😂bheasts seem to get away with it 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, TMB said:

Yes, they are.  The SFA Compliance Officer is to review Tom Boyd's comments and it'll most likely end up with celtic being hit with a fine.  Maybe you should wait to see what the outcome of that is before criticising the process.  

Again, what do you mean by "attack"?  How will Rangers attack celtic with regards to Tom Boyd's comments?  That's for the SFA to deal with and they are.

Criticising the process 😂 After the last few seasons I don’t need to wait. 

CO doesn’t hand out the judgements, so we will see what punishment the panel dish out. I’m sure they won’t do the usual when it’s Scum fc and wait for over a month before a decision is made, Im sure they won’t do that again. 

Attack by releasing a statement that once again the same certain member club openly accuse Refs of cheating, the same member club whose fans have issued death threats to Refs in the past to the level that those Refs needed police protection. It’s time the SFA started handing out point deductions for openly calling a Ref a cheat before it’s too late and one of their brainwashed goons actually follows through and attacks a Ref and his family. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Criticising the process 😂 After the last few seasons I don’t need to wait. 

CO doesn’t hand out the judgements, so we will see what punishment the panel dish out. I’m sure they won’t do the usual when it’s Scum fc and wait for over a month before a decision is made, Im sure they won’t do that again. 

Attack by releasing a statement that once again the same certain member club openly accuse Refs of cheating, the same member club whose fans have issued death threats to Refs in the past to the level that those Refs needed police protection. It’s time the SFA started handing out point deductions for openly calling a Ref a cheat before it’s too late and one of their brainwashed goons actually follows through and attacks a Ref and his family. 

Cant. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Upcoming Events

    • 28 February 2024 19:45 Until 21:45
      0  
      Kilmarnock v Rangers
      The BBSP Stadium, Rugby Park
      Scottish Premiership
×
×
  • Create New...