*****The Official St Mirren v Rangers Thread*****

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

State of you ya fucking falser. A name with 1690  and you think it is acceptable for a Rangers player to bless himself.

why have you got 1690 in your username? Ya wee fucking prick

Defo no got the response you’d hoped for eh? 

Get yersel tae bed ffs

2 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

Maximum points before the match against them is crucial but the way we seem to still be making away games harder than they need to be is a concern 

Defoe had chances but didn’t take them which is unusual for him  if he had scored in first minute it would have been a comfortable win 

1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Just blessed myself in support of Barisic, took me a few goes to get it right, it's no as easy as it looks, think I've got it now though, we are all Barisic. 

Well done mate. Everyone, Anyone.

2 minutes ago, HG5 said:

That’s a game we’d have won 2-0 last season........

Yeah but we would have dropped points at Killie, so would rather 1  0 today and six points from 2 away games than 2,3 or 4 nil today but a draw at Killie. 

The thing i pick up from basisic is he is fucking running on empty confidence wise, anytime he gets the ball and a player comes to him he panics and can’t wait to get rid of it, it looks like the fear of losing the ball has him terrified, hopefully today will do him the world of good self confidence wise and he might end up being effective for us

shite game but that’s the results we’ll need to win this league

Just now, Billythebear77 said:

Defo no got the response you’d hoped for eh? 

Get yersel tae bed ffs

Wasn’t looking for a response. I will always stand by with what I said. Any Rangers player should not be blessing themselves in front of us on the pitch.

2 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Don’t know if I’ve ever seen a team play that deep :lol: 

Although, for those questioning the tactic, even after going behind, had that sub got a better touch, they’d have nicked a point.

Big big result today. Fucking Delighted.

Few things worried me though. 

* never learned from Killie game sitting back on a 1-0

* was almost criminal that Arfield and Kamara were left on as long as they were.

* Katic is vital to our defense.

* took a set piece to break them down...Still having the same problem as last year breaking down 10 behind the ball.

People saying last year we would have dropped points last year in that game well we would have today also if it wasnt for that boy missing a sitter. 

When we go 1 0 up teams have to come out and thats when ohr game should come in and we hurt teams. We are not doing that. We are sitting on our narrow lead and it will cost us.

Archived