What would Kent bring us if he came back?

Denton

If Kent comes on a loan to buy it could be incredibly exciting to think what a player we would have on our hands when he’s 25.

That assumes that he develops his game to bring some more end product.

But if he comes back this season what is he bringing us that we currently miss?

Although he's technical  he's also very direct and not really scared about taking on players and beating them, he has also performed against the scum.

So maybe he's got Jones's directness along with the same type of skill as someone like Aribo but on the left and he's been tested and performs in big games.

He definitely has something we don't currently have

A good squad player,.   Ojo and jones are doing well and Murphy is on the comeback.

You could have him, Ojo and Jones fighting for 2 wing positions one down either side and swapping over etc especially at Ibrox where teams defend like fuck now, and if the game is in the bag give Murphy some game time 

Be nice to have him back as he will make the squad stronger and players fight more for places when the squad is strong 

3 hours ago, Smile said:

Good against teams that open up, poor against team that sit in, I dont think we need him at the moment.

He's getting better the less we see him playing.

No doubt about it, he has got better in peoples imaginations over the summer. There were quite a few games last year when he was criticised on here for his lack of contribution. Don't get me wrong, I would still be happy to have him back but I would no way pay over £3.5 million for him supposing any deal was loan with a guarantee to buy.

2 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

No doubt about it, he has got better in peoples imaginations over the summer. There were quite a few games last year when he was criticised on here for his lack of contribution. Don't get me wrong, I would still be happy to have him back but I would no way pay over £3.5 million for him supposing any deal was loan with a guarantee to buy.

I have him back as well as he is a good player and would give us another option but as you say we cant spend too much on him.

1 hour ago, MurrayWilson said:

Thing is if he wasn't performing we now have cover on the bench and that would surely inspire him to up his game to another level.