Our Fans Today

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Had seven today without being in the 18 and swear he had three at the Piggery 😂

Tbf a lot of players don’t take their tickets so he may have sorted it with team mates for their allocations to be grouped together. But someone at the club should be having a word in his ear to just be a little bit more quiet about it.

58 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Still songs that have nothing to do with our great club, disgusting

the sole focus of the media would be on our fans today regardless of the result.. the media were  sitting back cracking a coldy and waiting for the inevitable shooting ourselves in the foot... And we duly obliged 

Just now, eosmhdo said:

The players don’t get them all for free mate. They have to buy them as well. Only get a couple of comps each.

Still not right even if buying them , 2 fair enough , that’s 6 bears sitting in the house 

12 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Not to put a damper on things but Getting six tickets for an away game is a joke 

He’s probably got briefs off others in the dressing room as quite often players don’t take their allocation. As I said in a previous post someone at the club should have a word with him though about doing it so publically.

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

He’s probably got briefs off others in the dressing room as quite often players don’t take their allocation. As I said in a previous post someone at the club should have a word with him though about doing it so publically.

It's the American way

They've all been sitting there thinking bring our Matty on he'll get the winning goal in this soccer match

Just now, ianb1547 said:

Am I the only one who would try and get my family over from the States to watch me play for the Famous?

Or would you say, "No son, make sure the other fans get the tickets"

😂😂👍🏻, I’ve got family in USA , they don’t come round my factory every day their over 

1 minute ago, YearsofWar said:

Polster probably thought there was a good chance he would play today and got them tickets to come watch him. Gotta feel for the guy a wee bit.

Nope. 

I don't want to see him ever come on unless we are already comfortably winning the game or its a friendly