Taigs to attack buses tomorrow Govan road

1 minute ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

You just going to stand and take it them? Cause if thos is true, we know they do more than just throw punches. Plus they will want to make up for what happened at their March.

What happened to good old fistycuffs? 

Look, it's all good shouting up bravado, but we always end up looking like the bad guys when defending ourselves. Best thing to do is let Police know what is intended and have them do their job. Make sure you have sent it via email, twitter etc so that the world is aware we made the police aware and they did nothing should they not. 

This is the only way to show these scumbags up. 

Do the right thing and stay safe. 

1 minute ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Nice one. Why you ripping into me for saying the same? I wont have a full bus to back me up.

Im no. You're talking about being tooled up. 

If need be we will be off and go ahead with them. It won't happen at all though tbh

Just now, Rfc52 said:

If need be we will be off and go ahead with them. It won't happen at all though tbh

I agree, probably all talk to get us raging and ready for it. 

Tooling up just gets Rangers fans the jail. Fed up of seeing our fans face  the consequences of the scum riling us up and causing trouble xx

1 minute ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Look, it's all good shouting up bravado, but we always end up looking like the bad guys when defending ourselves. Best thing to do is let Police know what is intended and have them do their job. Make sure you have sent it via email, twitter etc so that the world is aware we made the police aware and they did nothing should they not. 

I dont trust thecpolis to do their job. Better to be prepared.  As I said, I 100% wonf throw the first dig, but I'll be prepared incase I see womecunt running at me with a bottle. 

5 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Probably not. Buf I have a feeling that the mob that was in govan will still be around. According to some of the NI boys, the "New IRA" were there.

11 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

I dont trust thecpolis to do their job. Better to be prepared.  As I said, I 100% wonf throw the first dig, but I'll be prepared incase I see womecunt running at me with a bottle. 

You're a fucking headcase m8.

1 hour ago, Sweettartangirl said:

I get where you are coming from, but we will be blamed either way, such is the narrative, reinforced by the politicos and plod after Friday night's events. That march by terrorists should never had happened and the politicos and plod know that, but it is all to do  with the goals of both the republican and nationalists in being common against all that is British. If SNPira secure indy, then the republicans secure a stronghold in Scotland and both are tenacious in trying to secure it at all costs.

If the police won't protect you, then you defend yourself by whatever means. 

This is not going away as NIRA have served direct notice, whilst the nationalists have served notice much less directly in the aftermath of Friday. They are all gunning for us and that may turn out to be literally!

We want to focus on the football, but others are making sure it will be anything but that and all to do with further dividing communities. NI troubles mark 2. 

The SNPira policy of 1979 when they were outed, was to secure indy by civil disorder if all else failed. They may have put the written word in the bin, but the ideology continues.

For evil to win, it takes good men to do nothing.

10 hours ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Don't worry Nicola and Humza will protect us from rioting on the streets

I tweeted humza directly saying he wasn’t fit for purpose, has a conflict of interest and should be focusing his attention on the biggest scandal but he remains as tight light as can be. Wonder why.

1 hour ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

I tweeted humza directly saying he wasn’t fit for purpose, has a conflict of interest and should be focusing his attention on the biggest scandal but he remains as tight light as can be. Wonder why.

Scotland's answer to ISIS political wing. That seditious divisive cunt needs his passport confiscated and sent back to Karachi.  

Much like the republicans, SNPira is his vehicle to divide and rule and secure a Muslim stronhold here in Scotland. He's playing us like a fiddle. Sturgeon also knows this, but it suits her agenda.

58 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

I get where you are coming from, but we will be blamed either way, such is the narrative, reinforced by the politicos and plod after Friday night's events. That march by terrorists should never had happened and the politicos and plod know that, but it is all to do  with the goals of both the republican and nationalists in being common against all that is British. If SNPira secure indy, then the republicans secure a stronghold in Scotland and both are tenacious in trying to secure it at all costs.

If the police won't protect you, then you defend yourself by whatever means. 

This is not going away as NIRA have served direct notice, whilst the nationalists have served notice much less directly in the aftermath of Friday. They are all gunning for us and that may turn out to be literally!

We want to focus on the football, but others are making sure it will be anything but that and all to do with further dividing communities. NI troubles mark 2. 

The SNPira policy of 1979 when they were outed, was to secure indy by civil disorder if all else failed. They may have put the written word in the bin, but the ideology continues.

For evil to win, it takes good men to do nothing.

Great post and nail on head,they begin by playing the victim while they get educated(to an extent) then worm their way into positions of power,Govt,police,councils making promises 'for the betterment of society' but in reality they have only one agenda and that's to divide and conquer.We need to learn and learn quickly from our Ulster cousins,give THEM an inch,they'll take a mile.

11 hours ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Don't worry Nicola and Humza will protect us from rioting on the streets

Here in lies the problem.The 1st Minister comes out whole heartedly supporting the bed-fellows of groups who murdered many Scottish soldiers while condemning the citizens who stood together to defend their city from the Irish Republican Nazi's and their agenda.

Songs banned,Protestants banned from confronting a terrorist grouping.where does it end? Think we all know the answer to that one.