*****Official Rangers v Aberdeen Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, rfc1990 said:

Games like this is why we've signed Hagi. Get him on within 10 minutes of the 2nd half if nothing has changed. 

Games like this are supposed to be why we paid 7 million quid for Kent. Not doing anywhere near enough to justify his price tag and I don’t just mean today.

18 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

If Hagi comes on how long before he gets chopped by them......any bets ?

That's my big worry with Hagi coming on.  Guaranteed that one of them will take it as a personal challenge to injure him.  With no ref protection, he could pick up a serious injury.  Might be more likely we'll see Kamberi.  Physical games like this is why we bought him.

1 minute ago, the brown brogue said:

Games like this are supposed to be why we paid 7 million quid for Kent. Not doing anywhere near enough to justify his price tag and I don’t just mean today.

I was going to say similar at half-time but I thought he improved in the last 10 minutes.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

With the game in the balance like this, Gerrard will be reluctant to throw Hagi into the fire.

I think that in this league players learn how to play against one another, a good manager will tell his player how to play against them, Hagi is unknown, if he is any good he could be the one to turn things round.

Just now, MarcusDa Beasley said:

Katic confidence looks shot again. Kamara and Aribo hiding and even Morelos doesn’t look sharp. Polster makes Flanagan look like Cafu and Barisic offering nothing on the other side. We fuck this up today, it’s done.

Helander and Goldson would have 5 or 6 threads on them already demanding to know why Katic wasnt playing when that's the standard they're serving up :lol:

Archived