*****Official Rangers v Bayer 04 Thread*****

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we are playing the 433 then kent and aribo need to push higher and stop them playing out from the centre halves, kamara and arfield have been poor but the fucking running they have to do to shift outside, then inside, then back outside is taking its toll

Davis is done at this level, offers nothing, he hasnt got the legs to do whats needed quick enough

We badly miss ryan jack in the middle

5 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Men against boys

3 in the midfield  against their 5

cluleless gerrard strikes again

We're underperforming but our shape isn't the worst. Weve not been cut open once despite losing a goal to an individual error.

Typical shite from you, only on to be negative.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

How the fuck has Gerrard bottled it?

Ffs if we set up to really go for it and got cut open youd be first to greet he had been naive.

spot on mate,if we threw the kitchen sink at this mob we'd be 3 down in the first half.

people need to realise we don't have the same quality as bayer,they just spent 108 million on players,what did we spend ? 

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

We're underperforming but our shape isn't the worst. Weve not been cut open once despite losing a goal to an individual error.

You're a weirdo

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

We are the home team. They haven't broke sweat ffs and runnng us ragged. 

The difference in class is rather obvious. We're looking like a rag, tag and bobtail outfit that cant string two passes together.

We need to do different

The class will always be obvious given they spent 100m in the summer.

3 minutes ago, theclothmonster said:

Don't worry he'll have Ojo on soon to make an impact

I know you may say that in jest but I genuinely think that's what the gaffer's first move will be, he'll take Aribo off for him and leave Kamara and Davis on. 

😔

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

Dont you start yer pish tonight , he bottled it big time , this is not a great side. Their defence is as bad as ours , hes had us sitting back right from the off , no wonder they are coming at us.

Mate I think they look a step up from us. However, I'm not getting our tactics and lookng as nervous as fuck. Passing is fucking atrocious.

Hagi and Kamberi on for me. 

I didn’t expect us to win tonight but what pisses me off is that all season refs have “missed” things that could have potentially got us a lot more points and the one time the ref misses something we want him to miss VAR is in play.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

It almost looks like we are trying to play them like braga away, have it all on the outside and flood the middle when needed, only thing is that we cant get a touch of the ball when we do win it back

Archived