Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Colin Traive said:

Just catching up (fucking dog needed a walk) and we’ve just bombed Hampden and the Glitterdome while I’ve been out!

Looks like a smoking gun but I’d advise caution as these cunts are slippery as fuck and I’ll call it a success only when Doncaster empties his desk and UEFA tell Liewell to GTF off their committees.

Seen them cornered before (not one journalist has ever asked about their mythical two year investigation) but they have a tremendous knack for slithering away only to re-appear later.

Fingers crosses we’ve lined up all our ducks and that’s the reason our response took a few hours.

Excellent statement and it puts us back on the front foot again. Where we belong.

Watch Lawell feed Doncaster to the wolfs now to try save his own bacon, he will do anything to hold on to his UEFA standing and blaming it all on the powers that be will see him slide through no doubt. 

4 minutes ago, ricksen_da_best said:

Scottish football could be absolutely fucked from the fall out of this.

Good. I know that fucks us but if we're goni get fucked over at every turn with pure corruption anyway we'd be as well burning the league down in return. Fuck them. 

4 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

As long as I can afford it i’ll pay my season ticket if it helps keep Rangers afloat, even if they take a stance and refuse to play in our corrupt league.

I hope they do take a stand, not holding my breath though. 

Was simply pointing out that a lot of folk have had enough, they love Rangers but hate football now and all the agenda driven pish that goes with it. 

15 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

News of Rangers statement just breaking on SSN along the bottom of the screen, Let’s see if the cunts are brave enough to pick up the ball and run with what should be a fucking monster of a story, Won’t hold my breath unfortunately 

There isn’t a lot of stuff going on ,This is the biggest story going on in football just now ,

1 minute ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Watch Lawell feed Doncaster to the wolfs now to try save his own bacon, he will do anything to hold on to his UEFA standing and blaming it all on the powers that be will see him slide through no doubt. 

Yip just said the same to my mate lawell will hand Doncaster a massive brown envelope to take the full heat and resign. 
But Rangers need to go for the chairman who has been calling clubs to bully them into voting yes. 
let’s get the corrupt cabal bang to rights. 

Go for it Rangers just go for it. 

3 minutes ago, SpidermansGaffer said:

Sky Sports just read Rangers statement out in full. The cat is fully out of the bag worldwide now.

About fucking time! Well done to the club.

Totally get the sentiments mate. 

But outside of the Scottish border no-one gives a flying fuck about Scottish football. 

I live in England and in a group chat with mates down here yesterday and I was telling them about the situation - not one fuck was given

Cel*ic were so confident of everything going through unhindered yesterday (no doubt with hourly reassurances from Doncaster) that they quietly tried to bury the news of wage cuts and defferals at The Biggest Football Club In Scotland.

Fast forward 24 hours and this catastrophe is being broadcast on Sky Sports News with their grubby fingerprints plastered all over it.

You fucking LOVE to see it.

5 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Do not even think he can escape this one mate everyone of them are about to be exposed.

17 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Never enjoyed or really listened to sportsound. Now its fucking glorious.....

i agree i put it on expecting to turn it off after a few mins because of the usual areseholes but it was very revealing the interview with the ict guy gardner was very eye opening  english said after the gers statement that he had been told by a few clubs about the bullying and he agreed with gers statement which must be a first  think it is very clear that  bribes etc have gone on

1 minute ago, Brian Fantana said:

Queue the SPFL saying they can’t discuss grievances in public and an almighty sweep sweep from them. 

That’s why you are getting no response from them. 
If they don’t say anything it just becomes us moaning again, leave it alone for a few days in the midst of the Covid and it will be forgotten about and history will be rewritten again as us causing all the problems and stopping hard up clubs from getting the money they need. 

33 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

Stewart wants to be the Diane Sawyer of Scottish football the melt 😂

But has been spot on. We need Rangers minded pundits with his intelligence.

DJ, Alex Rae, Kris Boyd are idiots in comparison. McCoist can mix it but always looking for humour

Stewart is not intelligent, just because he backs us today? You are having a laugh.

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

That’s why you are getting no response from them. 
If they don’t say anything it just becomes us moaning again, leave it alone for a few days in the midst of the Covid and it will be forgotten about and history will be rewritten again as us causing all the problems and stopping hard up clubs from getting the money they need. 

Usually I'd agree, but this time...dunno so much. There's a different feeling in the air this time. Hopefully. 

Archived