Bayer 04 Leverkusen VS Rangers - Match Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, jbm26896 said:

Because it suits our so called fans to slaughter him at the first chance, he has played well tonight.

😄😄😄if you call continually giving the ball away in countless dangerous areas  playing well .Supporters baffle me sometimes 

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

Big Roofe and the Swiss boy will need to be like for like with a fit at it buff coz this team creates absolutely fuck all , if they’re penalty box we’ve wasted millions 

Good job we've not brought them in to play against one of the best sides in Germany every week then. 

I think we've had our pants pulled down for the £7m for Kent btw and this isn't based on tonights performance. He just doesnt do it for me. He blows hot and cold and he's cold more often than not. If things don't go his way first 20 mins, the shoulders drop and he doesn't look interested at times. 

20 minutes ago, Swally said:

Imagine if this was the first leg, whether you like it or not, 0-0 would be an amazing scoreline to take back to Ibrox against this team. Our home form has fucked us completely in this tie, I personally think we're doing a good job considering the opposition and the unconventional pre-season.

It is looking like it would take a miracle to win this tie 3-0

Imagine if Tav did not make the same mistakes he's made since the championship.

1 minute ago, AdzKyle said:

Helander certainly a bonus from this performance so far. 
No doubt he will get dropped at the weekend though. 

There is no need for him to play. He has just come back from injury. 

Archived