Bayer 04 Leverkusen VS Rangers - Match Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Albertzz said:

Never thought of that, ill do both i also like that idea haha need to wait a few days though till i get my hands on crusties 

Well that aint happening. Kinda glad haha. We need to stop these un-showered smelly bastards this year and this is a distraction too far for the importance of what our season beholds.

Morelos - head gone.
Tav - our weak link season after season and nothing done about it.
Barker & Stewart - on this stage?!?! you get the feeling Jeremy Beedle is about to jump out the stand somewhere, back from the grave with them 2 playing.
Jack (and the central midfield in general) - we really need to splash any Morelos cash on 2, good, competent and confident footballing midfield generals. It will cost us again.

But hey, it's not all bad.

Fantastic to come this far. This team was always a bridge too far for us. We've nothing to be ashamed of.

Glad to see Helander back. Our man of the match IMO.

3 minutes ago, tm91 said:

Balogun aside, purely because we've not seen enough of him to fairly judge, Helander is our best defender. His only flaw is a lack of pace and he makes up for that through his positioning and intelligence more often than not. He's played well tonight.

Turns like a bottle of milk but he is good.

Gerrards European record has been outstanding. Two seasons in a row we have went from round one 👏🏻👏🏻 to at least the group stages. There was slim to no chance that we were getting anything out of this tonight. It’s been some run but it’s time to refocus fully on the league. 

hold your head up high Rangers another amazing European run. 

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Tbf .I was surprised he won a header in the oppositions box .That stunned me into silence 

Katic aside we are very very poor from corners. Goldson gets on the end of a couple but very rarely hits the target. 

2 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Morelos - head gone.
Tav - our weak link season after season and nothing done about it.
Barker & Stewart - on this stage?!?! you get the feeling Jeremy Beedle is about to jump out the stand somewhere, back from the grave with them 2 playing.
Jack (and the central midfield in general) - we really need to splash any Morelos cash on 2, good, competent and confident footballing midfield generals. It will cost us again.

But hey, it's not all bad.

Fantastic to come this far. This team was always a bridge too far for us. We've nothing to be ashamed of.

Glad to see Helander back. Our man of the match IMO.

Can’t disagree with any of that tbf 

On this tonight .We are miles away from winning anything this season .

Archived