Officialdom Conspiracy 2020/21?

9 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I think  may take some time off this thread .Brings the obsessed ones on when I comment .

I would doubt it SH .Clancy got the cup exit v Ross County game few weeks ago .

For what it's worth eejay I think your correct to question everything but enjoy your time off this thread. There has to be a reason for the power shift within the refs you have spotted.

1 hour ago, Howsitgoing said:

That’s the annoying part in this. All it takes is for sportscene to ignore one instance and highlight another for potential action by their compliance officer. 
There has been yellow cards and elbows by Brown that doesn’t get an airing on tv, Sunday their player elbowed a Kilmarnock player off the ball, could of been a penalty definitely a red card but not shown. 

Rangers must stop this trial by tv pish. 

2 years ago after we beat them after Xmas it was only a few days after SR came out with a statement regarding this .He was absolutely torn apart by the usual suspects in the media ,That’s where the term trial by Sportscene came from ,He claimed it was unfair that because most of our games get TV coverage that we are more open to exposure that the other clubs other that the scum..

It wasn’t very much longer ,maybe a week that the fat jap came out with a statement having a pop at the disciplinary process .They all fawned over it at the SFA said they realised that there were flaws in it and they would look at it in the summer .

They never did .

Its absolutely scandalous that things go on in games and only ever get punished if they are exposed in one or 2 particular outlets that may or may not have an Agenda .

Think it was Lunny when he was CO a few years back said that he didn’t have time to look at every game so he would have a look at what Sportscene on a Sunday and see if there was anything .6 games of 90 mins a weekend .that’s 9hrs but he thinks whatever he’s getting paid justifies watching what will be at most 30mins of coverage of all the games .absolute waste of a wage and wide open to corruption .

36 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

2 years ago after we beat them after Xmas it was only a few days after SR came out with a statement regarding this .He was absolutely torn apart by the usual suspects in the media ,That’s where the term trial by Sportscene came from ,He claimed it was unfair that because most of our games get TV coverage that we are more open to exposure that the other clubs other that the scum..

It wasn’t very much longer ,maybe a week that the fat jap came out with a statement having a pop at the disciplinary process .They all fawned over it at the SFA said they realised that there were flaws in it and they would look at it in the summer .

They never did .

Its absolutely scandalous that things go on in games and only ever get punished if they are exposed in one or 2 particular outlets that may or may not have an Agenda .

Think it was Lunny when he was CO a few years back said that he didn’t have time to look at every game so he would have a look at what Sportscene on a Sunday and see if there was anything .6 games of 90 mins a weekend .that’s 9hrs but he thinks whatever he’s getting paid justifies watching what will be at most 30mins of coverage of all the games .absolute waste of a wage and wide open to corruption .

Think there is an argument that what we have had the seasons previously in regards to referees and compliance officer having an influence in the outcome to our games isn’t happening this season so hopefully this off field corruption won’t show its ugly head again with this Morelos incident. The state of their football team on the pitch might force the cretins to come back out of the woodwork. 

18 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Think there is an argument that what we have had the seasons previously in regards to referees and compliance officer having an influence in the outcome to our games isn’t happening this season so hopefully this off field corruption won’t show its ugly head again with this Morelos incident. The state of their football team on the pitch might force the cretins to come back out of the woodwork. 

Hibs away the equaliser to make it 2 2 was offside and a push on Helander shouldn’t have stood but generally we have played through anything .

Just wait next penalty we get there will be an uproar from somebody or we could maybe wait 11months till the next one .

I read with interest that Lennon might play Brown in the cup final. Even though his legs seem to be gone, they want to recognise his overall contribution. Based on that I'd suggest getting Neil Doncaster stripped too. Maybe they could lift the cup together? 

14 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Id have no issues with today IF there was a modicum of consistency, fairness, and transparency.  Not in Scottish fitba though eh.

I think this paragraph basically encapsulates the feelings of the whole Rangers family atm, certainly the majority of the posters on this forum from what I see (including myself)...

On 13/12/2020 at 17:30, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

For significant dodgy / dubious  and blatantly wrong decisions game changing in nature, and laws wrongly enforced type decisions.  After 17 / 38 games, in a season we've barely allowed refs to have decisions to make:

For: 3

Against: 10

Early days yet.

For the last couple of seasons ref mistakes were most likely to happen after the winter break. It will be interesting to see what happens this season. 

Just now, Sweetheart said:

Over use of the whistle, which slows the momentum of the game. Wrong decisions, harsh bookings for petty infringements, lack of free kicks, penalties denied.

What specific examples do you have with regards to us? Must be something that sticks out for you to say this 

the example on sunday of morelos  shows once again that mclean is a crap referee  you only have to go back to 2014 when the inverness player stopped the ball on the line v celtic in the scottish cup semi final   ok i was delighted at the time but it was a shocking decision and he should have been demoted after that

1 minute ago, billscott said:

the example on sunday of morelos  shows once again that mclean is a crap referee  you only have to go back to 2014 when the inverness player stopped the ball on the line v celtic in the scottish cup semi final   ok i was delighted at the time but it was a shocking decision and he should have been demoted after that

I thought he was poor on Sunday ,not just the elbow incident .Saying that he isn’t the only one to have ignored a red for an elbow this year .He gave them quite a few petty free kicks while ignoring similar fouls against us .

No time added on in the first half either while we had them under pressure .We managed to play through it but there will be times when we won’t ,Hibs a good example of that .We weren’t at our best but would still have 2 more points as the equaliser should never have stood .

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Was Dallas really injured? No explanation given to what his injury was.

Extremely dodgy refereeing tonight and linesman. Two penalties on Kent. He was clipped on the first and the turf mark for the second was on the line as pointed out by the players.

The goalscorer for the third was in an offside position (from the cross) before McGregor made the save.

I thought at the time their goal at the end was offside as you say

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Extremely dodgy refereeing tonight and linesman. Two penalties on Kent. He was clipped on the first and the turf mark for the second was on the line as pointed out by the players.

The goalscorer for the third was in an offside position (from the cross) before McGregor made the save.

Find it strange he managed to make the same tight call for the St Mirren call correctly but didn’t with Kent .

He was blowing for every soft touch by our players, completely breaking any momentum we had, also before they scored first, Goldson broke in to their box from wide and was clearly being hauled back and St Mirren defender had hold of his arm. Now he allowed Goldson to get cross off, but it came to nothing. but it’s a foul all day long so it’s a penalty in box. Might have been sift, but less than the one they got later. 

38 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Second one was a penalty, need to see the ‘dive’ again.

Looked onside, the cross is irrelevant though, all about the header.

Imho The poor refereeing had influence on the result of the game as well as poor playing

I rate the ref as  7 big mistakes.

• 2 incidents that should have been a straight red.
  • 2 bookings for being fouled.
  • 2 denied penalties (Goldson and the free kick on the line)
  • 1  of their goals was offside (when the initial ball was played in to the box).

11 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Second one was a penalty, need to see the ‘dive’ again.

Looked onside, the cross is irrelevant though, all about the header.

You know what mate, I've played/watched the game for 50 years and I still get confused with the offside rule. He was defo offside when the cross came in but is he then deemed onside after Mcgregor makes the safe? Possibly.