Officialdom Conspiracy 2020/21?

20 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

He's already off the ground mate. If that's Rangers we are all fuming if that's given against us👍

It doesn’t matter if he’s already off the ground, he is impeding our player. You simply cannot put your hands on a player, it’s a free kick all day long 👍

57 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

He's already off the ground mate. If that's Rangers we are all fuming if that's given against us👍

That I agree with.

Roofe wasn't afforded the same luxury when he jumped and held his position versus Hamilton and was then pushed but not given a penalty.

Itten booked for a vicious challenge where he was actually kicked yet no yellows for Morelos being studded and Kent having ankle raked.

Barisic rightly booked for pulling a player back but didn't apply in same game in similar circumstances when it was Kent being fouled.

So I agree, but I'd argue more its only right if there's consistency. In this shithole, there's not.

1 hour ago, dummiesoot said:

cant edit the typo ffs

I think you can mate, Supersonic showed us last night. Put your cursor over the top right of your post and you will see options come up, you should get the edit option in there. 

PS I see it has 3 dots now visible, just edited this post to put that in. 😉

2 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

This site was in uproar when Morelos goal against Kilmarnock was chopped off, here we have a lesser 'infringement' and apparently it's a clear foul. This site is fast becoming taig like. Yes we get decisions against us, ie offside, but this was never a foul ffs. Once again similar incidents like Jack vs Aberdeen and people are doing a 180 on their view point. 

Football is a contact sport, some need to remember this!

Lesser infringement? Pish

3 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

This site was in uproar when Morelos goal against Kilmarnock was chopped off, here we have a lesser 'infringement' and apparently it's a clear foul. This site is fast becoming taig like. Yes we get decisions against us, ie offside, but this was never a foul ffs. Once again similar incidents like Jack vs Aberdeen and people are doing a 180 on their view point. 

Football is a contact sport, some need to remember this!

Whilst I agree neither were fouls , Morelos one was much less an infringement that this. Alfie’s hands literally brushed the defenders back for that one, just enough for the defender to feel it and dramatically contort his body in mid air to buy a foul 😂

8 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

The term 'cheated, never defeated' is perfect for the scum. However its becoming very apt on here with a few these days..

We're still on the wrong side of big, match affecting wrong decisions this season compared to those we play. And I've seen more such decisions go in favour of the scum this season in their games than we get anywhere close to.

So even if you disagree with some of the claims made, there's no doubt we arent getting treated with parity or fairness. Thats absolute. The genuine reason why remains debatable.

Don't think it's a foul for the Hivs goal. It's offside though. 

Not convinced the elbow is red either.

Do think the challenge on Kent should be red though. Only intent was to hurt him. 

Do think our goal was rightly chopped. Seemed to bounce off Defoe's hand.

Did think there was a hint on a penalty when Barisic pulled a guy that was about to shoot, but have only seen that once. Would like to see it again.

2-0 or 2-1 in bad decisions against us for me.

On 02/08/2020 at 21:56, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

For significant dodgy / dubious  and blatantly wrong decisions game changing in nature. And laws wrongly enforced type decisions...... Includes refs, matchday officials and Compliance Officer decisions and interventions.

***Post 1 will be updated after each game***

For: 1

Against: 4

Synopsis:

Game 1: Sheep away (Bobby Madden)

Decent performance by Madden as far as big decisions, less so standard ones. Stonewall red for Considine foul on Arfield. Would like to have seen several angles and more analysis of 2 incidents. Firstly Hayes (77 mins) running and looking at Goldson and smashing him with elbow/shoulder without looking at ball. And last minute tackle on Alfie in the box with penalty shouts made.

But nothing overly contentious 👍

Game 2: St Mirren home (Andrew Dallas)

Few St Mirren challenges that maybe warranted a yellow that wasn't given.

St Mirren penalty. Their player stretched into box to shield the ball. Kamara was clumsy by making any contact. Soft, but most would probably not argue with a foul outside the box, so Imo as right leg in the box then its a softish penalty.

1 in our favour, 0 against today

Game 3: St Johnstone home (Euan Anderson)

Not awarded penalty on Itten.

Red for tackle on Roofe. Still images make it look worse than it did from the 2nd camera angle, where the leading leg goes over Roofe not through him. But based on the rule when a player lunges in its still a red.

2 wrong decisions against us, 0 for.  

Game 4: Livi away (Nick Walsh)

Plenty time wasting, a booking for Morelos just because its him, no contentious decisions needing made.

0 for or against.

Game 5: Killie home (Clancy)

Standard Clancy performance. That of a wee prick.

No idea what Itten was booked for.  Blatant foul on Barker ignored (Barisic territory). Their forward blatantly grabs Goldson but not even spoke to. Time wasting allowed as it has been all season.

I'm going to say there was a possible penalty where the defender extended his arms from his body, not in natural position and making body bigger then got hit on elbow. Not sern enough to say yes though

0 for or against

Game 6: Hamilton away (Collum)

Cant criticise any of the yellows or the red but:

1. Our 1st goal imo was offside. As it comes off Roofes head Hagi is offside imo

Edit, came odd defender not Roofe

2. Penalty not given for push on Roofe. A CF is entitled to keep his hands out to protect his space. Thats not pushing or commiting a foul. He was shoved in the back as he went for the ball. 100% penalty.

0 for, 1 against.

Game 7: Dundee Utd (Clancy)

Zero protection offered by Clancy. Numerous bookable offences by Utd ignored. A terrible challenge leaving stud hole on Alfredo not even given as a foul. An obvious red simply ignored.

0 for, 1 against.

Game 8:

Completed fixtures:

Game 1: Bobby Madden

Game 2: Andrew Dallas

Game 3: Euan Anderson

Game 4: Nick Walsh

Game 5: wanker Nancy Clancy 

Game 6: Collum

Game 7: wanker Nancy Clancy

On 21/09/2020 at 21:36, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Finally watched game in full.

The studs on Kent clear yellow not given, tone set.  Porteous I'd just about give benefit of the doubt and class as a shoulder barge on Alfie 1st half and deserved yellow only. Maybe. 

I'm not sure of the offence at our chalked off goal. If its to do with Defoe then the whistle wasn't blown for 4 secs, until Morelos finishing - why not as its clearly not advantage, imo its a foul wrongly given against Morelos but fuck knows.

But scores for me:

Offside goal given.

Porteous shape his arse and use his arm to obstruct Alfie in the last minute, that's a 2nd yellow and red for me.

Hanlon on Hagi is a deliberate raised elbow to the face. Imo a red.

3 against, arguably more.

Still can't edit post 1 on my mobile. But as it stands after 8 games heading into today's match -

1 big decision wrongly awarded in our favour.

7 big decisions wrongly awarded against us (arguably more)

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Still can't edit post 1 on my mobile. But as it stands after 8 games heading into today's match -

That is damning evidence but not surprising unfortunately.

We await with trepidation what shite decisions they have for us today. ☹

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

That is damning evidence but not surprising unfortunately.

We await with trepidation what shite decisions they have for us today. ☹

Madden tends to be a bit too reluctant to get his cards out which might be an issue for us today. On the whole he does try to be anonymous. I think in the past his linesmen have let him down in some of their calls. The big one for me that he fucked up was when he said retrospectively he didnt see the mcgregor tackle on Ferguson - he did, that was a blatant lie.

10 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Madden tends to be a bit too reluctant to get his cards out which might be an issue for us today. On the whole he does try to be anonymous. I think in the past his linesmen have let him down in some of their calls. The big one for me that he fucked up was when he said retrospectively he didnt see the mcgregor tackle on Ferguson - he did, that was a blatant lie.

The first 10 minutes will tell us if he is going to allow these hammer throwers away with their normal game against us. 

3 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

The three wee dots above your post is where the edit button is

1 minute ago, Howsitgoing said:

Thought Madden calling the Rangers throw in against the wishes of the linesman early on told the linesman that he was going against the bias today and forced him to get onboard, the referee did his job fairly. 

This will be a good yardstick to assess how much abuse/ negativity is thrown against a referee who actually officiates the game he’s watching fairly as opposed to worrying about ‘we all know what’s at stake this season’?...