Castore Kit Thread

Clemdog

3 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

No that top part of it's the worst bit it just doesn't look right at all 

Last season's home top was shite too. Catore have taken the fans for mugs, got prominent fans onside with commission to push their stuff, I loved the away top until I seen how shite the non pro one looked. 

Unless they pay us big big money to renew id be really disappointed if we stay with them, so much for "designer sportswear"

Really hope the 3rd top with the spots on it that looks like a can of irn bru that was floating about isn't true but the home and away have been accurate so far.

8 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Last season's home top was shite too. Catore have taken the fans for mugs, got prominent fans onside with commission to push their stuff, I loved the away top until I seen how shite the non pro one looked. 

Unless they pay us big big money to renew id be really disappointed if we stay with them, so much for "designer sportswear"

Really hope the 3rd top with the spots on it that looks like a can of irn bru that was floating about isn't true but the home and away have been accurate so far.

Ffs I'd forgotten about that 3rd kit that was shocking anaw 

30 minutes ago, blaudrup said:

Is the pattern is one of those Magic Eye things from the 90s? Am I just not staring hard enough, or crossing my eyes right?

If you stare at it, it then goes out of focus and you see The Copland finished.

1 minute ago, Bluekev said:

Cantwell looks more feminine than the women.

They all look miserable as fuck 😂 gone are the days when you used to get the shop catalogue with the models smiling away and it filled full of stuff for us to ask for at Christmas.

1 minute ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

They all look miserable as fuck 😂 gone are the days when you used to get the shop catalogue with the models smiling away and it filled full of stuff for us to ask for at Christmas.

They've gone for the brooding James Dean look, but just look bored