Castore Kit Thread

Clemdog

3 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

I think most of us would prefer one home, one away, one third, a couple of training kits and then some casual wear - done really well. 

Instead we get one home, one away, one third, 4 training kits, sleeveless wife beaters, 'anthem' jackets, European travel gear, home game travel gear, away game travel gear, staff gear done mediocre to poor.

I still think we'll buy the shit out of it because Rangers fans are loyal even if the product is shit. Which I guess is something we can be proud of?

Aye, I won’t be buying any of it and thus far haven’t since Castore took over but it’ll sell in really high numbers as usual. Funny because Castore will look at their numbers and think they did well, when in reality you could release a fruit of the loom polo with a Rangers badge on it and it’d sell if official club wear 

In my head I’m imagining the home kit as a template, change the colour to lilac, feint black pin stripes, black collar and sleeve cuffs, white badge etc and it’s a beauty.

These kits will never be iconic or in fashion like the 90s kits are now anyway purely because of the type of fit they are.

1 hour ago, Creampuff said:

Wearing it tonight.

AD1DBE3A-DAB6-4DA3-BC93-DE56E36AD2C8.jpeg

Must be the worst strip 'reveal' in history. Looks like they've realised we have to wear it tonight so have grabbed whoevers been available to throw on a top and grab a quick photo. Lundstram looks like he's been forced to wear something his granny knitted him for Christmas. 

1 hour ago, the brown brogue said:

Must be the worst strip 'reveal' in history. Looks like they've realised we have to wear it tonight so have grabbed whoevers been available to throw on a top and grab a quick photo. Lundstram looks like he's been forced to wear something his granny knitted him for Christmas. 

Thats definitely the case.. Malmø apparently dont have an away/third that doesnt clash with ours so we have to change supposedly. How come we cant wear the black as we did last week? Reg wearing black, perhaps?