*****Official Hamilton vs Rangers Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, DBBTB said:

Reading the last few pages you would think we were dropping points today. There’s constructive criticism and there’s cunts moaning for the sake of moaning. It’s the latter that we see more of on here, especially in match day threads.

It's mental.

Yes we all want a four or five nil win but yet again we've dominated a match from start to finish and never looked in danger even once of conceding never mind dropping points.

Kent and Jack the standouts.

2 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Reading the last few pages you would think we were dropping points today. There’s constructive criticism and there’s cunts moaning for the sake of moaning. It’s the latter that we see more of on here, especially in match day threads.

The greetin' faced have taken over the forum and the rest just run with it , the forum's in a rut wi' the moaners , it's the norm on here now ,.

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

Good win but fuck me we need to be more clinical. Especially when they are down to 10 men, why aren't we going for it?

I have noticed that towards the end of games when we go a few up, Tav and Goldson start pissing about and don't even look like they want to go forward

Maybe its because of all the ridiculous late goals we have conceded over the past few seasons, but it's frustrating to watch when we should really be winning that today by 5 or 6 quite comfortably 

Fuck me that was a tough watch 2nd half. Barker must have something on SG.....how he stays on full games like that, bizarre. Happy with the win and clean sheet, but we need to start scoring more goals. 2 tap ins against Hamilton is pretty dismal. 1 up top again....just nonsense!

Archived