UEFA Nations League

.Williamson.

3 minutes ago, BigDak said:

I’m actually really disappointed that my county’s national team has just qualified for its first tournament in 22 years and I’m neither here nor there about it.

But that’s what so many years of failure topped off with events from 2012 onwards have done.

Kind of were i’m at too.

i’ll still be celebrating 55 next Summer to be caring about the Euros tbh.

29 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Of course Nicola Sturgeon, a rampant Scottish nationalist, is going to lap this result up and probably talk about it for days. Do you expect her to just say nothing? :lol:

Thats what they do. She hates football as well. Never forgot baw face salmond behaving like a prick when Murray won wimbledon. Nationalists use sport for their own ends, the ultimate nationalist, Hitler, did  it at the olympics. 

32 minutes ago, Swagger said:

They’ll play on this for a few days now. Might take the heat off other issues. She’ll give it a mention at her daily show and the cult will lap it up. 
No fucking thanks 

Of course she will and she should

27 minutes ago, CR3 said:

doesn’t appreciate Scotland getting to a major tournament in 22 years because he was one year old the last time we did.

Or a don’t care? A wasn’t one either.

10 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Won't pretent to care will never support them after 2012 but have no problem with fans enjoying it. The bandwagon jumpers are already pissing me off though.

Pretty much sums it up tbh. 

Seen a Rangers fan tweeting about loving Christie 🤢

My love for Scotland has dwindled. I'm a Jock living on England. My 10 year old son is surrounded by a million reasons to support Man City and follow England, between my family and a few pals we're keeping the spirit alive.

I understand all the anamositing towards everything up the road. But it's really fucking pleasing for my son to be able to go to school and feel proud that the Jocks have finally got into the tournament.

Just now, GabrielTomato said:

It's a well catchy tune tbf.

At least it's about Considine...

Complete running joke At Considine’s expense but I bet it ends up becoming the unofficial song of the Scotland fans between now and the tournament. The 2021 version of Will Grigg’s on fire if you will :lol:

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

That is horrible

I saw he hit an effort off the post and apparently he was great when he came on as a sub, clearly trying to get a goal to dedicate to her. What a brave man and no matter how much of an idiot he was when he was our player, he is and always will be one of our own.

RIP to his sister

I was very scathing of him after he left us, but he's a bear, who made a mistake.

Getting some grief online from tarriers tonight which I think is very harsh. 

1 minute ago, GabrielTomato said:

I was very scathing of him after he left us, but he's a bear, who made a mistake.

Getting some grief online from tarriers tonight which I think is very harsh. 

To be expected mate. As much as the internet always makes it seem like there aren't any, there are some decent ones out there among their support who would be appalled at those tweets from the vermin.

3 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

See when you think back to the players that have went before and never qualified, players like Ferguson, Faddy, shagger,  probably a few more who would walk right in to that team, they were all better than what Scotland has now imo.

Smith/Ecks squad was probably the strongest in my lifetime. 

The current squad is very very good on paper. Not often you see a Scotland squad with Arsenal, Man Utd and Liverpool next to it.

8 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

See when you think back to the players that have went before and never qualified, players like Ferguson, Faddy, shagger,  probably a few more who would walk right in to that team, they were all better than what Scotland has now imo.

Yeah but if you have 112 teams qualifying for the euros it’s kind to f hard not to qualify. There were 8 teams in 92

1 minute ago, G.E.C. said:

Smith/Ecks squad was probably the strongest in my lifetime. 

The current squad is very very good on paper. Not often you see a Scotland squad with Arsenal, Man Utd and Liverpool next to it.

When you look at their club teams that's true, but I actually think the quality has went down in football as whole over the last ten years.