Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

2 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

The SFA fucked him over after the incident with that cheating cunt Jock Mcstay. He got jailed, then refused to play for Scotland again, and rightly so. 

Think it was more the 12 game ban they added on after his sentence that was the straw that broke the camels back there.

Just now, J-Maestro said:

Think it was more the 12 game ban they added on after his sentence that was the straw that broke the camels back there.

I forgot about that, I'm just going off memory. It fucked his career with us, even though he wasn't a starter, as Hately was the main man at the time, he could have kicked on but I think he wanted out of Scotland. 

Mind on the odd occasion him and Hately either starting together or being up front at some point together in a few matches. They were too similar though. 

1 minute ago, RS4_wul said:

I'm confused. 

If they have that many then why was the top tier of their "stadium" covered in flags the whole time we were out the top division? 

All about the Rangers. 

They better look they flags back out! :lol:

Just now, RS4_wul said:

I'm confused. 

If they have that many then why was the top tier of their "stadium" covered in flags the whole time we were out the top division? 

All about the Rangers. 

Greatest Banners In The World IMO

Just now, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Think it was me that fucked it mate, It was from 85, Not 86 or 88 that I thought originally, My bad

Newcastle had a lot of Scottish players on their books in the late 80s / 90s. Mark McGhee played there for a bit, don't think he was capped very much for Scotland, Roy Aitken was there too after he left Celtic.

5 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Newcastle had a lot of Scottish players on their books in the late 80s / 90s. Mark McGhee played there for a bit, don't think he was capped very much for Scotland, Roy Aitken was there too after he left celtic.

Answers

Ryan Fraser

Matt Ritchie

Grant Hanley

Darren Jackson

John Robertson 

Roy Aitken

Stephen Caldwell

Kevin Gallagher

Big Dunc never got at least 10 caps for Scotland, Not sure whether McGhee never got enough caps or was there before 85

20 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

It's been like that since the protests in the car park. Not so cocky nowadays.

Few mumblings from some of them in my work about an agenda against them from referees of all people 😂 Not sure they actually believe that tbf, Think it’s more a comfort blanket to them as they can’t accept how Shite they are 😂