Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

2 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Know something, it's fucking amazing how entitled these pricks are. They were 100% sure they were getting "Terry munro" and they are totally in shock now. It's fucking pathetic. 

I remember, and I said it in another thread. When we didn't get 10, I was at Ibrox watching us v Dundee Utd with my Dad and a few boys from the pub. We didn't act like these Fucking reprobates. There was a feeling of, we've done well getting 9 (not 8.75)but we didn't just quite get there. 

That's the difference, amongst others, between us and they glory hunting "entitled" cunts. :UK:

Your right ,missing out on 10 for us was nothing more than extreme dissapointment ,No protests ,no sack the board,manager etc .

These cunts are acting like they have had something stolen from them .

2 minutes ago, Ayrshire Blue said:

And we still revere Walter Smith - half the tarriers hate TLB already

Even before his arguably better 2nd spell ,We followed his career with pride and were delighted to have him come back .

First time round Smith didn’t have the backing of the full support .There were a few who had wanted change .But the day he came back there wasn’t a bear who wasn’t delighted to have him back .

1 minute ago, Lord Lockin said:

Rae the shitebag - he said on Saturday the Buff was treated differently than McGregor - why no say it tonight 

Yip, no point in Rangers callers phoning in if they don't ask the Fucking panel why Klimala or Edouard haven't been cited. Why the disparity? Better off not phoning in and letting us hear the tarrier tears!