Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

Missed it the night Troops, was helping ma lad with his homework and helping Mrs Qwerty apply for a couple of jobs, have a missed much or is it mainly St Johnstone being the Team of the Millenia??? 

2 minutes ago, qwerty said:

Missed it the night Troops, was helping ma lad with his homework and helping Mrs Qwerty apply for a couple of jobs, have a missed much or is it mainly St Johnstone being the Team of the Millenia??? 

Pretty much mate, Nothing of any note, Not a classic by any means

Just now, qwerty said:

if that was a celtic fans excuse would have been helping Mrs Qwerty with her homework and ma lad apply for a couple of jobs 

50 minutes ago, Goianegra said:

Since when did "the last decade" become a measurement for success anyway? Ever since it became a dig at us? Who fucking cares?

If we're playing that game I prefer to focus on the last 15 decades.  

Most successful team in football.

Just now, mclovin9091 said:

Fucking dildo. I'm a football fan shite!

If it's 1 or 55m you still can't get 10 in a row next season you stupid mhankie fuck. :headwall:

It amazes me just how fuckin idiotic these bastards are and amazes me even more the time these fucktards are given on the air.

As soon as they start their shite they should be cut off pronto but these daft bastards on snyde entertain shite like that and it's the fact they are allowed on the air to spout that shite that drives their numbers down.

It is nice , however , to know these fvckers are hurting so bad that they feel significant enough to phone in and spout utter nonsense.