Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

22 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Next beast appointments will be as follows.

Football director- Malky Mackay

Manager- Steve 'eldorado' Clarke.

Heard it here first troops. 

Clarke to tarriers

Mcinnes to Scotland

Lennon to sheep

Would be my guess.

7 minutes ago, ZZed said:

Think Stubbs (Blinky Wan Baw) is a good shout to be honest.

I think with the likes of Lambert and Moyes who are celtic minded already distancing themselves from the job and with the big hitters such as Benitez almost certainly being out of their financial reach unless DD wants to fund it personally it will most likely be a Deilaesque appointment.

Just caught up on Friday's episode on my run. Always enjoyable after we have a good result to see the guests offer out their fake praise. 

One thing I did notice though, could Keevins mention that Patterson has to be banned for 7 games any more. Even if the question wasn't about that in the slightest he'd somehow bring it back to the SFA will have to ban him for 7 games because of precedent. 

Think Duncan eventually said not strictly true as punishments have varied this season. 

4 minutes ago, Johnsey said:

Just caught up on Friday's episode on my run. Always enjoyable after we have a good result to see the guests offer out their fake praise. 

One thing I did notice though, could Keevins mention that Patterson has to be banned for 7 games any more. Even if the question wasn't about that in the slightest he'd somehow bring it back to the SFA will have to ban him for 7 games because of precedent. 

Think Duncan eventually said not strictly true as punishments have varied this season. 

Precedent, except when it was Griffiths partying in his gaff, sheep players out on the piss and boli’s jolly holiday. But yeah. Precedent. 

11 hours ago, toolongawake said:

Wouldn't be as far fetched as most of the names getting banded about.

Don't know much about his managerial philosophy/style.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/dec/07/patrick-vieiras-lack-of-football-philosophy-cost-him-his-job-at-nice

Neither does he :lol: