Frimpong Duffy Ajer Taylor

Brown Soro

McGregor Christie Turnbull

Eduard 

Kent      Morelos   Roofe

Kamara Davis Aribo 

Barasic Helander Goldson Tav 

Shagger 

Is this what most expect the starting line ups to be?

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

A gambling man tends to take these fixtures for a draw.

Form tends to go right out the window. The team with the biggest fire in the belly wins.

I'm feeling confident that will be us.

If Gerrard's any reflection of his team then you're right. 

4 minutes ago, Broxi said:

We draw one game at any point in the season and it's the same thing though. Truth is you can't bottle something you never had. The team have done fantastically well to get to a point of having something to bottle in the first place. Losing a match just means probability has probably caught up with them eventually. 

End of the day this is an Old Firm game, form never plays a part in them and football is never played on paper. This is 90 minutes on a park where one sweet strike or one lucky deflection will probably decide the game. Fans going crazy and telling the players they can't handle the pressure and they're bottlers isn't going to help anybody the rest of the season and will probably play a big part in any collapse that may happen. 

Just feels like there's an air of people not being able to wait to throw around the mentality and bottlers stuff. We're going to drop more points eventually, and given that we're now into that second half of the season, even though we all know we will drop points, people will throw it around like crazy anyway when it does happen.

You can’t bottle something you don’t have but we actually have a lead on them so there is something to bottle, I think we’ll be ok but a draw probably gives them a more positive outlook 

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Barkas

Brown Soro

Eduard 

Kamara Davis Aribo 

Shagger 

Check their Defence, pish is the only word i can think of.

3 nil Rangers, Kent, Roofe and Alfie.

Just now, TamCoopz said:

You can’t bottle something you don’t have but we actually have a lead on them so there is something to bottle, I think we’ll be ok but a draw probably gives them a more positive outlook 

I think a draw is a good result for us tbh. I'm not saying I'd take one, I want to win. But they really need to claw points back, staying 16 points behind, end result being at least 7, is no good for them. 

Draw does very little for them

5 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Barkas

Brown Soro

Eduard 

Kamara Davis Aribo 

Shagger 

I’d think if Bitton replaced Jullien on Wednesday then he’d start tomorrow.

1 minute ago, Broxi said:

I think a draw is a good result for us tbh. I'm not saying I'd take one, I want to win. But they really need to claw points back, staying 16 points behind, end result being at least 7, is no good for them. 

Draw does very little for them

I’m just thinking more if it was us in their position then I’d be delighted with a draw, stops them falling further behind and gives them a boost in confidence 

11 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Barkas

Brown Soro

Eduard 

Kamara Davis Aribo 

Shagger 

They’ve went back to playing The thumb and Jedward upfront and the wee lassie instead of Taylor at left-back in recent games. Looks like it’s a toss-up between the lego muncher and Sorro @ CDM.

6 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Our boys won’t let us down mate 👍🏻

I really hope that is true mate  :thumbup: I have great faith in our players ability, but it has been a while since we went into one of these games where we are expected to win because of our form and league position. 

I will try and chill out a bit. :coolio:

Right lads let's fucking drop that a draw is a good result shite.

They are there for the taking lets put them to the shhhhhhhowrd and bury the bastards.

This is our first opportunity in years to take a massive step closer to 55 and we are at home and all pressure is on they cunts so they are there for the taking with that pish defence.

3 minutes ago, CR3 said:

They’ve went back to playing The thumb and Jedward upfront and the wee lassie instead of Taylor at left-back in recent games. Looks like it’s a toss-up between the lego muncher and Sorro @ CDM.

Somebody posted that in here as their leaked team mate. Probably a lot of shite 🤣

17 minutes ago, Broxi said:

We draw one game at any point in the season and it's the same thing though. Truth is you can't bottle something you never had. The team have done fantastically well to get to a point of having something to bottle in the first place. Losing a match just means probability has probably caught up with them eventually. 

End of the day this is an Old Firm game, form never plays a part in them and football is never played on paper. This is 90 minutes on a park where one sweet strike or one lucky deflection will probably decide the game. Fans going crazy and telling the players they can't handle the pressure and they're bottlers isn't going to help anybody the rest of the season and will probably play a big part in any collapse that may happen. 

Just feels like there's an air of people not being able to wait to throw around the mentality and bottlers stuff. We're going to drop more points eventually, and given that we're now into that second half of the season, even though we all know we will drop points, people will throw it around like crazy anyway when it does happen.

No Rangers fan is waiting in the wings hoping to throw all that about like is made out above, that's complete pish. 

What we have is a fanbase of a massive club used to winning a trophy nearly every year to winning nothing of note for a decade. The past 2 seasons we have had it in our own hands at various points and chucked it away and that's where the worry comes from. 

We are in the best position we have been in that I can rember with the points gap and we simply have to beat those bastards. A defeat will kill them off completely. 

Just now, The Godfather said:

No Rangers fan is waiting in the wings hoping to throw all that about like is made out above, that's complete pish. 

What we have is a fanbase of a massive club used to winning a trophy nearly every year to winning nothing of note for a decade. The past 2 seasons we have had it in our own hands at various points and chucked it away and that's where the worry comes from. 

We are in the best position we have been in that I can rember with the points gap and we simply have to beat those bastards. A defeat will kill them off completely. 

And that's fine, but losing 3/4/5 games is chucking it away. Losing tomorrow won't be but everyone will act like it will be. 

Just now, Broxi said:

And that's fine, but losing 3/4/5 games is chucking it away. Losing tomorrow won't be but everyone will act like it will be. 

That's football, lose one of these games and it's armagedon. Always been the same. 

It won't matter what we think either. Players won't know wee Boab or Jimmy called them bottlers on Rangers media there are no fans in grounds or outside them. We won't attack busses or raid stadiums, paint banners like the nonce bastards. 

22 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Barkas

Brown Soro

Eduard 

Kamara Davis Aribo 

Shagger 

I think Griffiths is nailed on to start for them but other than that I’d agree.

One of the reasons a win tomorrow is crucial is because it prevents pressure building on us over a really trick spell of away games. I'd be surprised if we come out of the spell of games after tomorrow with full points because it's a gruelling schedule, so winning tomorrow is vital IMO. It takes some pressure off us and puts them right back to square one after this mini resurgence of theirs.

1 minute ago, Broxi said:

It would be chucking away a great chance to put them almost out of sight and make it more difficult for ourself. Win this game get through January and the title will be ours 

Archived