• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Read 3 replies fuck me man. 

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Just read through it there mate, riddy.

Cunts going on about it disrespecting the 66 n shit, faggots

Tough read, done about 3 pages and straight back to here. Pansies.

Gotta remember, celtic will be up for a fight and that makes them dangerous. Our lads will need to be brave and show the same ferocity and be clinical infront of goal. 

I have the upmost faith in Rangers to get a result tomorrow, we win it its a massive leap forward towards 55! 

Ill likely not be back on till after the match, so here we go boys! Let's hope for a damn good start to 2021! And if the worst happens well there's still a decent lead on them and the league isn't won or lost today! 

58 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

Feel like a wean at Christmas the night. Probably toss and turn all night. Fucking intae them, Rangers. 

That’s exactly what I going to post. Easily the nearest comparison.

Really trying hard to fight complacency but we have to trust in the formula that has served us so well this season. Fact is, if we play as we can, we’ll win. It is that simple.

Lets do it for the 66.

:UK:

11 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Gotta remember, celtic will be up for a fight and that makes them dangerous. Our lads will need to be brave and show the same ferocity and be clinical infront of goal. 

I have the upmost faith in Rangers to get a result tomorrow, we win it its a massive leap forward towards 55! 

Ill likely not be back on till after the match, so here we go boys! Let's hope for a damn good start to 2021! And if the worst happens well there's still a decent lead on them and the league isn't won or lost today! 

I know. They scudded Hearts on penalties just a few weeks after Alloa turned the Jambos over in 90 minutes. If we turn up, we win.

On 31/12/2020 at 12:28, Mols94 said:

We've won 3 of the last 4 Old Firm's, including the last 2. If we put in our typical performance against the scum I'm confident we'll win. 

We need to cut out the sloppy passing that has creeped back into our game our the last month or so and we need to get back to pressing teams.

No we haven't.....we have both won 2 apiece in the last 4 unless you are omitting the league cup final?

10 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

That’s exactly what I going to post. Easily the nearest comparison.

Really trying hard to fight complacency but we have to trust in the formula that has served us so well this season. Fact is, if we play as we can, we’ll win. It is that simple.

Lets do it for the 66.

:UK:

Trust in the boys and Gerrard to get us the 3 points mate. Nothing is ever a given on old firm day but we have the team to turn them over. 

God bless the 66 💙

2 minutes ago, Iakona said:

Again, the over confidence has me shiting my pants.

I'm the same. All this talking of pumping them and us being favourites - hope we aren't setting ourselves up for a fall 🙈

Archived