***** The Official Rangers vs Scum Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, badjon said:

I am the exact opposite calm as fuck. Got more nervous when we had Laudrup, Gazza etc. Fuck knows why. As many posters have said I want to see us be right up and at them from the whistle.

Some of the matches in the 90s were a tough watch. Goram making wonder saves and us sneaking a winner. Seems mental given the players we had back then but I’m a lot more confident in this team to beat them. 

Just been out with the dog. Nerves have well and truly kicked in. I actually feel sick ☹️I don’t know if I can bear watching it.

Im thinking of taking a sleeping pill and then wake up once it’s all done 😂😂

10 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Just been out with the dog. Nerves have well and truly kicked in. I actually feel sick ☹️I don’t know if I can bear watching it.

Man up mate. Get the battle fever on.

8 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Had a mate who couldn’t watch us v scum,one evening (remember the 6.30 KO)we plied him with drink and persuaded him to watch the game in Ayr,he agreed and just before KO he went to the toilet,he never came back and walked home to Troon to avoid any contact. Guess that’s what it does to some folk.WATP

5 minutes ago, bluesteel said:

Had a mate who couldn’t watch us v scum,one evening (remember the 6.30 KO)we plied him with drink and persuaded him to watch the game in Ayr,he agreed and just before KO he went to the toilet,he never came back and walked home to Troon to avoid any contact. Guess that’s what it does to some folk.WATP

I know the vast majority don't exactly enjoy watching these games but couldn't imagine that.

7 minutes ago, bluesteel said:

Bent as fuck. They’re nerve wrecking games but at the end of the day getting one over them is what we live for. 

Imagine missing the likes of Edus last minute or Lovenkrands in the cup final. Honestly what is the point 

Can’t believe some of the posts I’m reading. Difficult game to watch, has the ability to send you into deep depression if you lose, but if you win?

Holy fuck man, no better feeling.

I feel sick, and I’ll no eat until after the game but I’ll be drinking. There’s no chance I’ll miss this game because I’m feart of losing. :lol:

Archived