C*ltc

1 hour ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

celtic have been charged by Uefa for disturbances during their Europa League match against AIK Stockholm last week.

The offences relate to fans setting off fireworks and throwing objects as well as blocking stairways during the play-off second leg.

The Scottish champions will learn their fate at a hearing on 19 September when the Uefa Control, Ethics and Disciplinary Body meet.

celtic won the tie 6-1 on aggregate to progress to the group stage.

Their last charge from European football's governing body came in 2017when a fan ran on to the pitch at celtic Park and aimed a kick at Paris St-Germain striker Kylian Mbappe, resulting in a £8,900 fine.

In July of that year, celtic were also fined £20,600 after an "illicit banner" was displayed during their Champions League qualifying win over Linfield.

It comes less than a week after Rangers were ordered by Uefa to close a section of Ibrox for a second time after being found guilty of a second charge of sectarian chanting.

Wonder if uefa find what the taigs were upto, is more dangerous to persons lifes than some bad words 

Highly unlikely, n especially so if lieswell has anything to do with it 

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Wonder if uefa find what the taigs were upto, is more dangerous to persons lifes than some bad words 

Highly unlikely, n especially so if lieswell has anything to do with it 

Its the crazy world we live in where somebody can get more compo for hurt feelings than physical injury. 

I recall a case a few years back where a gay guy received a 6 figure sum for homophobic comments. Compared to the standard 20k for loss of an actual limb shoes the madness of the modern world 

4 hours ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

celtic have been charged by Uefa for disturbances during their Europa League match against AIK Stockholm last week.

The offences relate to fans setting off fireworks and throwing objects as well as blocking stairways during the play-off second leg.

The Scottish champions will learn their fate at a hearing on 19 September when the Uefa Control, Ethics and Disciplinary Body meet.

Their last charge from European football's governing body came in 2017when a fan ran on to the pitch at celtic Park and aimed a kick at Paris St-Germain striker Kylian Mbappe, resulting in a £8,900 fine.

In July of that year, celtic were also fined £20,600 after an "illicit banner" was displayed during their Champions League qualifying win over Linfield.

It comes less than a week after Rangers were ordered by Uefa to close a section of Ibrox for a second time after being found guilty of a second charge of sectarian chanting.

Good news for us I guess! Lots of speculation that we would get charged for the Legia fans bringing flares in undetected. I'm guessing AIK didn't get any fine? If not, then UEFA have set the precedent and we should not face any fine/sanctions. 

4 hours ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

celtic have been charged by Uefa for disturbances.  Their last charge from European football's governing body came in 2017when a fan ran on to the pitch at celtic Park and aimed a kick at Paris St-Germain striker Kylian Mbappe, resulting in a £8,900 fine.

So.... A Fenian club allow one of their fellow Fenians to invade the pitch & aim  kick at a Fenian opponent, but they only get a paltry fine. Whereas, we get threatened with stadium closures for mentioning the word in a long-established folk song. Not exactly sure about the sectarian angle but hey.... it's fuckin Fenians we're talking about.

13 minutes ago, ronniescu said:

So.... A Fenian club allow one of their fellow Fenians to invade the pitch & aim  kick at a Fenian opponent, but they only get a paltry fine. Whereas, we get threatened with stadium closures for mentioning the word in a long-established folk song. Not exactly sure about the sectarian angle but hey.... it's fuckin Fenians we're talking about.

It’s crazy mate.

5 hours ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

Does anyone know what happened to the missile throwing at the piggery against Cluge (sp) when they went out of the C L ? because I have never seen it mentioned again. Surely they have not got away with that have they. :angry: 

7 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

“A dream come true” 

Fuck you, Taylor. Tarrier bastard.

I know the easy thing to say is 'fuck him' but I'm actually disappointed in him saying that. Fucking be business like about it at least, how the fuck can it be a dream come true to sign for the hated rivals of the club you supposedly support(ed).

Also hope I'm wrong but I think he'll be a very good signing for them. Best left back in the league.

6 hours ago, VallancesDog said:

Lennon sends out "catch us if you can" message to Rangers.

:lol: They really think one win like that means they are still miles ahead.

The bubble is going to burst so badly when we beat them.

I'm sure on friday at his presser that he basically rubbished the effect this result would have in the whole outcome of the league "talk to me in February or March and we will see where we are at"

That statement suggested he may have also thought we were going to beat them...looks like his tune has changed as that now reads like they have in fact layed down the very marker he referred to as being rubbish...its things like this that just show him up for the retard that he is

Archived