C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Decision being made lunchtime tomorrow apparently

I suspect the game will get postponed, they'll prefer that as it saves them fielding an understrength team and risking dropping points. I can see the conversation now; "alright Pete, what is it you'd rather do?".

1 minute ago, chris182 said:

Ooh, this is interesting. Could get very sticky for them.

Sleekit Pete pulling every favour in his wee black book.

If the 10 players isolating thing is true, we want the SG to say they qualify under the elite sports ruling.

16 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Thank Fuck we took care of business today and never gave them a sniff of blood or they could have been saying only 19 pts behind with 4 games in hand and 2 OF to play, Rangers please stay Focused Ffs and keep your eye on The Prize.

100%👍🏻

Just now, Siam69 said:

This could help them IMO.

I'll bet they want the SG to interven, gives them a get out, games postponed. 

It's a little concerning  TBH ...

One spokesman says to ITV they are exempt, another says to Sky they maybe ain't exempt.

How many spokespeople do they have?

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

One spokesman says to ITV they are exempt, another says to Sky they maybe ain't exempt.

How many spokespeople do they have?

I still think they will be exempt, it's just the SG have to look like they're taking it serious re the context.

I'd rather the SG didn't get involved, and just let them reap what they've sown themselves. 

5 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

The game will go ahead, whether it will be a slightly weakened squad we will have to wait and see.

No way is Sturgeon going to be seen as taking a heavy hand, she has an election coming up and they are her core vote whether she likes it or not.

They had to play against Hamilton youths 2 weeks ago due to Hamilton having a Covid outbreak ,they were quite happy to go ahead with that .

The agreement that elite sports don’t need to isoslate ,well looks like the training camp that morphed into R and R will come back and bite their arse as they were not away in a training camp .

Fenian bastards are getting karma rammed down their throats in spades 

The Covid breaches they admitted too now come into play .

8 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

This could help them IMO.

I'll bet they want the SG to interven, gives them a get out, games postponed. 

It's a little concerning  TBH ...

The other way of looking at that is If they are not exempt they have fucked up big time tho and they'll have to forfeit?

Archived