C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, B1872 said:

They are also trying to extend the Merchant City to celtic Park. They are planning on calling it a style mile or some pish. GCC is corrupt to the core and Rangers should be fighting it but not sure how. Look at the hassle we got trying to get a couple of tents for a fan zone. The tarriers are far too entrenched into councils and politics in this country that it’ll never change and only get worse I’m afraid!

Style mile?

More like Paedophile Mile 👍

5 hours ago, B1872 said:

They are also trying to extend the Merchant City to celtic Park. They are planning on calling it a style mile or some pish. GCC is corrupt to the core and Rangers should be fighting it but not sure how. Look at the hassle we got trying to get a couple of tents for a fan zone. The tarriers are far too entrenched into councils and politics in this country that it’ll never change and only get worse I’m afraid!

I wonder if this would become the route of their annual walk. I hope PZJ can look into this.

Hold the bus .Jim Goodwin 😄😄😄says give the scum the title 

That’s it then. .An ex ST Mirren player pipes up. Games up 

Who is next on the media’s list 😷😷🤣

Some of the shite I see talking the bheasts up in this climate is fucking repulsive 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Hold the bus .Jim Goodwin 😄😄😄says give the scum the title 

That’s it then. .An ex ST Mirren player pipes up. Games up 

Who is next on the media’s list 😷😷🤣

Some of the shite I see talking the bheasts up in this climate is fucking repulsive 

Every fenian bastard will pipe up

16 minutes ago, SuperPapac05 said:

John Hartson wants us to concede the title to celtic. Says we'll 'Get all the credit' if we do. 

I seriously hope he gets terminal Conoravirus the cunt. 

An irrelevant Welshman who was brainwashed by scum. History will show him up for the blinkered moron he has become.  I actually sympathise with his personal issues, but otherwise see him as a brainwashed self seeking hypocrite of the worst kind. 

Would get more credit from all sides of football and common decency if he called the child abusing cunts out for what they were instead of playing the martyr to the club with no shame.

Was willing to play for us once for money, so no way can he even pretend to taking the higher moral ground now, He sold his soul to the bheasts from the east a long time ago, 

20 minutes ago, SuperPapac05 said:

John Hartson wants us to concede the title to celtic. Says we'll 'Get all the credit' if we do. 

I seriously hope he gets terminal Conoravirus the cunt. 

What a brilliant idea John, I wonder how I never thought of it after all it is only fair  sporting integrity and all that, he is firing the first salvo they will all be charging soon. 

Unbelievable (or not when these sausages are involved)

17 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Fucking hell man this is what we are up against in this country!

Its sound that people are dying as long as Lego gets his rest. Disgusting bastards!!

D08B0F37-526C-42CA-BFDE-69761E44C758.png

That is a wow as well as Hartsons pish.

1 hour ago, tannerall said:

An irrelevant Welshman who was brainwashed by scum. History will show him up for the blinkered moron he has become.  I actually sympathise with his personal issues, but otherwise see him as a brainwashed self seeking hypocrite of the worst kind. 

Would get more credit from all sides of football and common decency if he called the child abusing cunts out for what they were instead of playing the martyr to the club with no shame.

Was willing to play for us once for money, so no way can he even pretend to taking the higher moral ground now, He sold his soul to the bheasts from the east a long time ago, 

John Hartson had cancer, a devastating disease.

We are living in a worldwide pandemic, people are dying, and all the fat troll dent heid bastard can talk about is giving them a tainted title.

Any sympathy he got in the past simply would not be repeated in the future.

Scumbags don’t get my sympathy.

9 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

All these plans to build things at Torbett Towers.

Any news on monies being set aside for the abuse victims yet?

Surely they aren’t ignoring their responsibilities? 

A club that should be closed down. 🤮

Lots more buildings under which to conceal the evidence.

11 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

All these plans to build things at Torbett Towers.

Any news on monies being set aside for the abuse victims yet?

Surely they aren’t ignoring their responsibilities? 

A club that should be closed down. 🤮

They have already been told by the SNP there will be no evidence of a crime.

celtic radio station is offering a world trip to whoever can come up with the best word that's not in the dictionary but can be put into a sentence. A Wee Glasgow Rangers fan calls in and says "ma word is Gaun, spelt g.a.u.n and ma sentence is: "Gaun fuck yersel". The celtic DJ hangs up and apologises to his listeners. 5mins later Glasgow Rangers fan calls and says "Ma word is Smee, spelt s.m.e.e. celtic DJ says ok, what's your sentence. The Glasgow Rangers fan says "smee again, gaun fuck yersel"🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🤣🤣

Archived