them

MisterC

3 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Their ST holders won't be able to make a refund claim until the season is over. According to their SEO the club were shocked when thousands claimed for the games following shutdown last season. If they have to pay out for thousands of ST's in June with low renewal figures then they truly are fucked.

Very good spot from JimBean that they owe 30M in transfer fees. We, at least, have European money still coming in. They have nothing but debt to pay until their year end. 

Admin may be too much to hope for but I would love it.

Ooofffttt just fucking imagine 😱😱

12 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Their ST holders won't be able to make a refund claim until the season is over. According to their SEO the club were shocked when thousands claimed for the games following shutdown last season. If they have to pay out for thousands of ST's in June with low renewal figures then they truly are fucked.

Very good spot from JimBean that they owe 30M in transfer fees. We, at least, have European money still coming in. They have nothing but debt to pay until their year end. 

And hopefully like Murray, Desmond Deker gets fed up throwing his cash at the club, his dream of 10 is over, the dream of being a CL big gun is over, it’s back to square one.

30 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Admin is way out of the question, unless they don't pay their tax owed to hmrc fpr two years by the end of this season, the rest of their debt is still buttons compared to their shareholders unfortunately, as long as they stay in line with the co-op then there's no one else who is owed enough to take them into admin

3 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Admin is way out of the question, unless they don't pay their tax owed to hmrc fpr two years by the end of this season, the rest of their debt is still buttons compared to their shareholders unfortunately, as long as they stay in line with the co-op then there's no one else who is owed enough to take them into admin

I am sure that you are right. I was just indulging myself with a very pleasant thought.

3 hours ago, GersInCanada said:

"celtic have posted a pre-tax loss of £5.9million as the crippling effects of Covid-19 were laid bare.

The Parkhead club this morning released their Interim Report for the six months to December 31, 2020.

And it doesn't make for good reading, with a net cash in the bank of £19.7m compared to £32.9m last year - an eye watering £13.2m dent.

The Hoops posted a massive half-term pre-tax profit of £24.4m in 2019 - largely due to the sale of Kieran Tierney - but are now in the red.

While celtic's revenue decreased by more than 23 per cent to £40.7m - down from £53.3m in 2019."

That's only for the 1st 6 months. Year end will be horrific. Put's a smile on my face.

Have we released our figures yet? I can’t imagine they’d be great reading either.

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

The banked on 10 then they'd have dismantled the team this summer. 

It's a nightmare for them require a new team and management whilst burning through 500k pw 

DD is gonna need to dig deep this summer 

Desmond is a minority shareholder , never has dug deep and never will 

2 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Also, for another good laugh, they owe 30mill in transfers, let that sink in, they owe 30mill in transfers, for the utter shite they have in their squad 😂😂😂

Makes you wonder if dd told lawell enough is enough. Time for you to go. We can’t sustain this level. 😉

3 hours ago, MorelosRangers said:

The thing is clubs with money will pay 15m despite a year being left.

Christian Erikson left Spurs last January for Inter and it was 20m....his deal ended that Summer (6 months). 

Realistically they will get between 15 and 20 for Edouard.

Please tell me you aren’t comparing Erickson to Edouard? 😂

8 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Scum also have a provision of £6 million in the Balance Sheet under current liabilities. Potential pay out to victims who were raped at the hands of that disgusting club?

Nah that will be the tax they didn't pay last year that theh deferred surely

3 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

With the scum being £6m in debt surely they have players that they can't afford !! In the name of sporting integrity strip them of titles !! 

I think they have cash in the bank so they aren’t in debt............ yet!

However they’ll be using their overdraft facility from April onwards.

1 minute ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Nah that will be the tax they didn't pay last year that theh deferred surely

Ah that’s right forgot about that.

They’ll be looking at a £20-£25 million loss full year by the looks of it. 
Hope Rafa likes to build a team using free transfers and loans. 😂