them

MisterC

1 minute ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Caught some of that and it was embarrassing how they were going on 

Based on nothing.  Probably at least another 4 clubs in UK alone would fill as many, never mind worldwide. 

Didn’t watch it but I presume this is more rhebel bullshit?! 

“The Aussie manager was thrilled as his in-form team rocketed back into contention for Europa League qualification with a terrific win over the Hungarians.”

Rocketed?? Hardly.

6 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

That mob they beat last night were awful. Ferencvaros defence looked worse than ours last night in the second half. Celtic could have easily have won by 4 or 5. Kyogo and Jota carrying that team at the moment.

Kyogo with his 2 goals in 9, the second coming of lewa at that rate 

Ange says it was a world class goal and hartson says kyogo and joys are world class,deluded doesn’t even describe these cunts.

I watched the scum game and then the Madrid/Liverpool game and there is no comparison,it’s like MOTD being followed by sportscene on a Saturday night.

19 hours ago, Domthenbud said:

The euphoria from commentary team, should it be neutral(ish), is unreal. I’ve never heard it quite so obvious in a Gers game. Hey ho.

I never knew the game was on .I was working in Peterhead and lost my radio signal .Stuck Radio Scotland on about quarter to 6 .Thought they had won the tournament .Never heard so much sycophantic pish in my life .

You could virtually hear them smiling 😂😂

Good to note that these are the same cunts hurting the most when they slip up or get pumped from us 😁

3 hours ago, RFC55 said:

Kyogo with his 2 goals in 9, the second coming of lewa at that rate 

Most of those games are for Japan.

He has 9 in 13 or something for them. Don't think anyone is scared of him but he's probably the only reason they'll potentially challenge us this year.

37 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

I honestly don't even know what resolution 12 is

Sad bastards

Is it not something to do with us being broke a few years ago and they reckon we should not have been allowed to breathe or was it allowed to compete in a European competition.😂😂

1 hour ago, The Specky Liar said:

I honestly don't even know what resolution 12 is

Sad bastards

It goes back to the Craig Whyte era and why we were allowed to compete in European competition when we owed the tax man back money, the small tax case iirc.

Resolution 1 in the cases of the 25 complainants should go back 50 years to when they started abusing kids.

1 hour ago, TheKingObv said:

Most of those games are for Japan.

He has 9 in 13 or something for them. Don't think anyone is scared of him but he's probably the only reason they'll potentially challenge us this year.

Think the boy Jota has actually looked decent so far too tbh.