them

MisterC

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I know Brown is not with them now, but he is up for an award from FIFA I see for his 'support' to Kamara. 

I think it was done for the cameras and I would imagine instigated by some PR guy not Brown, maybe I am being too sceptical or unfair, and if I am, then well, my bad. :hmmm:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59388619 

You get an award for trotting over and showing support?

:lol: Fuck sake.

Fair play to him for doing it but... does it need to be a FIFA award?

6 hours ago, Bears r us said:

I know Brown is not with them now, but he is up for an award from FIFA I see for his 'support' to Kamara. 

I think it was done for the cameras and I would imagine instigated by some PR guy not Brown, maybe I am being too sceptical or unfair, and if I am, then well, my bad. :hmmm:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59388619 

The support from Brown would’ve meant more if the cunts at Uefa had done the proper thing mate. But they didn’t. 

24 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

The support from Brown would’ve meant more if the cunts at Uefa had done the proper thing mate. But they didn’t. 

The support from Brown would have meant more if his former club binned the racist nonce instead of giving him a years deal

27 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Explain this mate? 

Well Brown went to kamara as in solidarity with his racial issue he faced, meanwhile his team at the time had a convicted racist in their squad, who then got another years deal in the summer that wasn't ripped up when it was outed that he was messaging young lassies

Edit to add, it is widely believed that Brown was the main backet behind griffiths getting contracts galore at the piggery, even after being convicted of racism brown still backed him, 

6 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Well Brown went to kamara as in solidarity with his racial issue he faced, meanwhile his team at the time had a convicted racist in their squad, who then got another years deal in the summer that wasn't ripped up when it was outed that he was messaging young lassies

Edit to add, it is widely believed that Brown was the main backet behind griffiths getting contracts galore at the piggery, even after being convicted of racism brown still backed him, 

Ok mate. 

3 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Very true, I just keep thinking it was all set up by the tarrier PR machine, which makes it a but hollow for me.

Maybe I am being to sceptical. :unsure:

Of course it was set up  - Brown waited for the cameraman to catch up on the way over