them

MisterC

CRICKET DEAL;

In a deal reported to be worth £6.5 million, Cinch's partnership covers all England cricket teams including Men's, Women's, England Lions, Disability and England Age Groups. The firm be visible on the kit of the England national teams during Test, ODI and T20 appearances.

SPURS DEAL:

This is a substantial fee in any instance, but even more so when you read that the deal is reportedly worth only £1.6m per season to the SPFL, or £8m over five years [Daily Mail].17 Aug 2021

1 hour ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Did you see the one the other day talking about Jota in the same company as Olbak, Di Maria, Rebun Dias, Felix Joao, etc? :lol:

No mate a never seen that one. This will be the same jota who at Valladolid had stats like a goalkeeper?

1 hour ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

I know I say this every time but why is every single player they are linked with compared or likened to some current or former world class superstar? :lol:

E31905BC-1361-48BF-B3FD-F6FE8DA75384.jpeg

I reckon you could get the finest psychologist from Oxford in to go over their antics and even he'd be struggling to work them out. 

They are a different breed altogether

25 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

See Hinkel has said he has been getting the lowdown on us from John Kennedy :lol:

Imagine looking for advice on a knockout European tie from Celtic 

Kennedy has contacted him to offer advice, nothing surer. 

1 hour ago, cr3_bear said:

See Hinkel has said he has been getting the lowdown on us from John Kennedy :lol:

Imagine looking for advice on a knockout European tie from celtic 

Kennedy would have been about 12 years old when the scum last played a knockout game in Europe.

5 hours ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Did you see the one the other day talking about Jota in the same company as Olbak, Di Maria, Rebun Dias, Felix Joao, etc? :lol:

Just hope we jog their fuckin memory with another show along the lines of the semi where jota never got over the half way line :excited:

59 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Not sure how the paedos would react.
But it would do my well being the world of good.
Would be higher than a helium balloon. :boydie: