them

MisterC

14 minutes ago, Gmajor1991 said:

Their new home kit is a 9/10. I'm genuinely flummoxed as to why they have the option of sponsorless kits when we don't, despite being sponsored by the same umbrella company. Meanwhile we're staring down the barrell of three more years of stick-on logos and stuff falling apart in the wash.

5F16FCE0-5BB4-41B3-A58F-221157C1508B.gif.f98feb932d20453e357ba5218a5b4022.gif

21 minutes ago, Gmajor1991 said:

Their new home kit is a 9/10. I'm genuinely flummoxed as to why they have the option of sponsorless kits when we don't, despite being sponsored by the same umbrella company. Meanwhile we're staring down the barrell of three more years of stick-on logos and stuff falling apart in the wash.

Wit 😂😂😂😂😂😂

26 minutes ago, Gmajor1991 said:

No even trying to hide it

56 minutes ago, Gmajor1991 said:

:lol: Fuck off.

2 hours ago, Gmajor1991 said:

Cheers mate might go buy one after this review 

You can dislike the paedoDeclans and admit when you think that they've got a nice kit template (green and grey hoops notwithstanding). Same as when they've got a very good player or side.

Those who constantly say "it's shite" about their Adidas gear, or "he's shite" about Kyogo, sound like those mongbag heavy metal fans back in school who only liked Pantera and wouldn't listen to anything else.

5 minutes ago, Gmajor1991 said:

You can dislike the paedoDeclans and admit when you think that they've got a nice kit template (green and grey hoops notwithstanding). Same as when they've got a very good player or side.

Those who constantly say "it's shite" about their Adidas gear, or "he's shite" about Kyogo, sound like those mongbag heavy metal fans back in school who only liked Pantera and wouldn't listen to anything else.

70FCBAD0-4153-4114-A868-1D95D001EA94.gif

11 minutes ago, Gmajor1991 said:

Can I stomp this cunt's baws

11 minutes ago, Gmajor1991 said:

I hadn’t seen it before and went to have a look at it there now. It literally has a sponsor and looks basically the exact same as last seasons :lol:

You getting it pal?

27445030-4156-4522-890B-AC02CA6DD85E.jpeg

What is it with people wanting the option to have sponsor-less versions of kits that have sponsors on them? Weird behaviour.

Can understand if your religion is against gambling or alcohol not wanting to wear it but to just want a version of a kit without a sponsor is strange 

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I hadn’t seen it before and went to have a look at it there now. It literally has a sponsor and looks basically the exact same as last seasons :lol:

You getting it pal?

27445030-4156-4522-890B-AC02CA6DD85E.jpeg

There you go. Waiting in vain for a sponsorless Rangers top over here

Screenshot_20220702-143200_Chrome.jpg

19 minutes ago, Gmajor1991 said:

Fucks Pantera ya wrong minded leech?

Take yer goth taigy pish to fuck

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

What is it with people wanting the option to have sponsor-less versions of kits that have sponsors on them? Weird behaviour.

Can understand if your religion is against gambling or alcohol not wanting to wear it but to just want a version of a kit without a sponsor is strange 

It just looks nicer and tidier, I think. Our sponsor for the past few years hasn't looked bad aesthetically, but I'd be very frustrated if I were an Everton fan right now, or an Ipswich Town fan a few seasons ago when they had the Magical Vegas sponsor

Just now, Gmajor1991 said:

There you go. Waiting in vain for a sponsorless Rangers top over here

Screenshot_20220702-143200_Chrome.jpg

Why do you want a sponsorless version of a kit that has a sponsor? It looks daft.

Fwiw I only buy vintage shirts nowadays but I wouldn’t want to get one that’s meant to have McEwans Lager on it and it say nothing. 

20 minutes ago, Gmajor1991 said:

You are a fucking taig mongo bastard

1 minute ago, Gmajor1991 said:

It just looks nicer and tidier, I think. Our sponsor for the past few years hasn't looked bad aesthetically, but I'd be very frustrated if I were an Everton fan right now, or an Ipswich Town fan a few seasons ago when they had the Magical Vegas sponsor

You seem very frustrated you don’t support celtic atm 

1 minute ago, Gmajor1991 said:

Log out ya weirdo bastard