them

MisterC

8 minutes ago, Bydo said:

Surely you see the irony in the fact that you’ll make an issue of me watching the game yet you’re in here talking about it?

I mean if you really didn’t care you wouldn’t be anywhere near the thread.

The irony is you can bet Gio was watching it.

4 minutes ago, ZZed said:

If septic play the same way in Europe they going to get badly spanked. Better players and tactically astute managers will take them apart.

just like last year, theve no plan B. fat ange has already stated that he will not park the bus.  they aint played a decent side this year.  their confidence will be high until they play a competitive game. 

17 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Is this the official DU vs scum match thread?

What’s your point?

You either care enough to comment about them or you don’t. If you don’t, then fine, but don’t then bother coming into a thread about them while they’re playing and expect people not to be talking about it.

1 minute ago, Dickie said:

A team is running over the top of you and scoring 9 goals yet you only commit a near record 6 fouls in the whole game,if not up for it the least you can do is kick some cunt.

I think the DU players have down tools and have no trust in Ross.

1 minute ago, Mols94 said:

Don't understand why people keep talking about their European form when it comes to their league form. Them being shite in Europe isn't going to win or lose them the league.

We show Scottish teams far too much respect and are way too passive in our passing and movement. Until we start treating them like the absolute dross they are we are under threat of dropping daft points.

every team in the lg has been treating UTD like absolute dross tbf.

They are good against teams that sit deep and give them space to bomb forward. 

We were even guilty of doing it in gios first old firm game. 

Gio but showed last 2 old firms he had worked them out. 

If we go there next week and press them from the off. They will struggle. 

Just now, Kaydubya11 said:

I'd be absolutely over the fucking moon if we won 9-0 up there. Highest I can remember is winning by 7 against St Johnstone under Advocaat in Perth and 7-0 v Hibs in Dec 95

Of course we would be happy if we pumped a team 9-0. No doubt about it.

But that mob think they are world beaters under big Ange. They've got it in their heads they will finish 1st in their group in CL :lol:

4 minutes ago, Kaydubya11 said:

I'd be absolutely over the fucking moon if we won 9-0 up there. Highest I can remember is winning by 7 against St Johnstone under Advocaat in Perth and 7-0 v Hibs in Dec 95

We beat hamilton 8 nil not that long ago and pish as they were i reckon they would beat this utd team.

1 minute ago, MurrayWilson said:

We beat hamilton 8 nil not that long ago and pish as they were i reckon they would beat this utd team.

Nearly two years ago. You can’t possibly compare.