them

MisterC

4 minutes ago, ZZed said:

I would not be surprised if we ended up with more points than they do, despite the fact we have the harder group. I think they will get a few heavy beatings if they go in with the same tactics they play in the league.

They have a decent chance of taking 6 points off Shakhtar tbh

On 29/08/2022 at 10:37, 285miles said:

At the moment except for us and possibly Livi on a good day, all their SPL  games are over before a ball is kicked.

The recent Hearts game demonstrated that

Hibs regularly take points off them 

7 hours ago, ZZed said:

I would not be surprised if we ended up with more points than they do, despite the fact we have the harder group. I think they will get a few heavy beatings if they go in with the same tactics they play in the league.

I'm thinking of a wee sprinkle on Madrid -4 next week. Not sure the odds yet but I imagine they will scud them. Bodo fucking Glimt made them look like Killy, with what I'm certain is the exact same defence.

Just now, psb07158 said:

lol

they really do play at a blistering pace. Any sense of composure and technical ability I think they're there for the taking. Unfortunately not many teams domestically will be able to put up any sort of fight.

You can see why Europe hasn't been kind to them though, their game plan is literally run around as fast as you can 

1 hour ago, Toronto2Glasgow said:

Ross County to pump them out the cup

Ross County won't/aren't laying a glove on them and apparently they've made a barrel load of changes. If we want them getting punted out the cups and dropping points in the league we have to do it ourselves starting on Saturday..

1 minute ago, Toronto2Glasgow said:

they really do play at a blistering pace. Any sense of composure and technical ability I think they're there for the taking. Unfortunately not many teams domestically will be able to put up any sort of fight.

You can see why Europe hasn't been kind to them though, their game plan is literally run around as fast as you can 

Exactly the game plan is very simple. Start at a blistering pace overwhelm teams and put the game to bed early. It works a treat when playing the shite in the spfl and worked against us in the three nil game at the knewcamp. We figured that out in the following two games and they shot their bolt. We must be wary of this on Saturday as I said it's not rocket science tactics. 

If they try this against Real Madrid they'll be torn to shreds. 

5 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Remember last year he was out for 3 months , came back to play us and was out injured next game , one of the worst tarrier bastards out there.

Who are you talking about? Watt or Mulgrew? I see they are both playing tonight.

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

Remember last year he was out for 3 months , came back to play us and was out injured next game , one of the worst tarrier bastards out there.

There was a Dundee United fan on Snyde last night, calling him and that other tarrier out for always being missing when they play the scum, says the fans have noticed it, snyde just kinda skirted round it like usual 😂