them

MisterC

5 hours ago, don logan said:

If it was that easy to turn a team around in a few weeks, every club would be doing it. Remember their team just now largely consists of last years monmumental failures who got in a rut and were only capable of digging it deeper. They've had a good 2 weeks but football changes quickly. Let's see how they fare against Alkmaar and us.

It sure does.. we know!! A couple of bad results for them and the pressure is on.

8 hours ago, hammer93 said:

This place must be some laugh for the lurkers in here.....they will genuinely be believing that many in here are shitting themselves from this new look side, whilst I will always respect a team that can score goals you then have to weigh up the level of opposition that these goals are being scored against.....so far I have ye to see them play against any sort of opposition.....the fact that they have lost plenty of goals against piss poor opposition is the bit that stands out for me....far to early to be wetting the bed over that lot....let's see where they are in 3 months time 

Absolutely nailed it, cunts need to calm down 😂.

14 hours ago, superallysbears said:

Absolutely nailed it, cunts need to calm down 😂.

It will be interesting to see where their fitness is at in a few months. The players sprint forward and back again constantly.. Aparently this was a problem for "ange" in Japan. Was complaining about too many matches etc.

1 hour ago, johanhentze said:

It will be interesting to see where there fitness is at in a few months. The players sprint forward and back again constantly.. Aparently this was a problem for "ange" in Japan. Was complaining about too many matches etc.

They are very high tempo now, but what I've noticed is. They expend that much energy in the 1st half, they are blowing out their arse in the 2nd. Gerrard, take note :guns:

10 hours ago, don logan said:

If it was that easy to turn a team around in a few weeks, every club would be doing it. Remember their team just now largely consists of last years monmumental failures who got in a rut and were only capable of digging it deeper. 

This

They have nothing to lose. We have all the pressure on us.

Our squad has proven they can go all season, that mob are already celebrating cause we've lost some games and are relying on PR to keep fans on board

They'll crumble again