them

MisterC

Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Mate he’s scored in most games, got to give credit where it’s due, he’s a good penalty box striker

I've gave him credit for his numbers. He's had a good start but I think people are going OTT over 4 games before tonight where he's scored against poor teams like Hearts, Dundee and Jablonec.

4 minutes ago, 16BlueSherbert90 said:

Not at all. Observing that he could be a threat is a good thing for SG to take note for our game. As you say, no point being complacent. We have already had 3 losses(albeit 2 are European), but it still needs to be remembered. We should never have lost a game against Dundee Utd regardless of how early in the season.

Agree that he could be a threat but some people have made their minds up that he's a player already based on a handful of games aginst poor opposition.

3 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

Hart is a howler waiting to happen. Hates the ball at his feet and too far off his line.

In the games I’ve seen of them he’s got off a few times with passing the ball straight to the opposition who then miscontrol or fail to anticipate. That luck will run out. Hopefully passes straight to buff next week 😁

They fly out of the blocks and look to suffocate you early in your own half. 

It'll be interesting to see what happens when go in behind at the break in games. Early signs are they drop off quite a lot in the second. 

1 minute ago, Johnsey said:

They fly out of the blocks and look to suffocate you early in your own half. 

It'll be interesting to see what happens when go in behind at the break in games. Early signs are they drop off quite a lot in the second. 

That’s the way we started against Malmö then lost our way, hopefully same happens tonight