them

MisterC

6 minutes ago, LaaRFC said:

If Alfie scores those 2 goals today we’d all be, quite rightfully, singing his praises. 

Can’t just dismiss a players qualities or goals as they play for them. 

Yes if they were clear goals.

I said he was decent dammit but that does not mean I have to join in the love in or have fear of playing against the diving cunt that some have on here.

1 hour ago, SkylineBlue said:

They've just lifted another trophy and are celebrating whilst we're sitting in the house kidding on we don't care about the cup and trying to convince ourselves that a guy who is obviously a good player, isn't a good player.

What a sad state of affairs.

Sad state of affairs is your need to keep on saying on this forum how good a player the diving cheat is....

2 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

I think part of it is the overreaction of the media regarding those who play for them. Hell some commentators practically wank themselves into a frenzy over their players while ignoring our players who are just as good if not better in some cases.

Pisses me off.

I can get that, it’s horrid seeing them sign someone and having everyone falling over themselves to praise them. 

But if a new signing of ours, let’s say Sakala, had scored 16 goals already including 2 in a cup final win the fans and the media would all be hailing him. 

But we’ve still got the better squad, more experienced manager and a 4 point gap in the league though 👍🏻

2 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

The CAS comment was a clear snide remark and uncalled for.

Easy to be part of a mob isn't it.

Your opinion was criticised, the same as plenty of other people’s opinion has been. That’s where it started and ended because that’s the point of a forum.

4 minutes ago, LaaRFC said:

I can get that, it’s horrid seeing them sign someone and having everyone falling over themselves to praise them. 

But if a new signing of ours, let’s say Sakala, had scored 16 goals already including 2 in a cup final win the fans and the media would all be hailing him. 

But we’ve still got the better squad, more experienced manager and a 4 point gap in the league though 👍🏻

7 point gap. Their game in hand is not a guaranteed 3 points

1 minute ago, LaaRFC said:

I forgot it was 7! Fingers crossed St Mirren can cause an upset. 

That and all we need to do is just keep winning. It can be a 10 point gap by the winter break. Gio has turned us around in a very short time. Our leaky defence has gone, Aribo among others are playing amazing football and things are going the right way now. Even a doggedly determined dundee united could not beat us and we were not that good.