them

MisterC

2 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Ger4life trying to be smart due to what was going on in F1 last week

I don’t watch F1 and never go in that thread so I know nothing about that comment, that post or any reference to a past post. So yeah, please don’t be so quick to accuse me of being part of a mob in future when I’m clearly not please.

Just now, DBBTB said:

I don’t watch F1 and never go in that thread so I know nothing about that comment, that post or any reference to a past post. So yeah, please don’t be so quick to accuse me of being part of a mob in future when I’m clearly not please.

I apologise. At least you can discuss matters with civility.

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

In summary... Hamilton fucked it because he has cornrows and a diamond stud earing when he's over 30. The staunch Dutch Belgian guy won it. 

5 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Advantage Rangers. We have this midweek off, they do not.

If nothing else it stretches the squad. Turnbull looks out for a bit, hopefully they rushed back the diver. 

In any case I think we beat them at full strength regardless. 

Just now, The Godfather said:

If nothing else it stretches the squad. Turnbull looks out for a bit, hopefully they rushed back the diver. 

In any case I think we beat them at full strength regardless. 

I concur. We have got an excellent manager and backroom setup. I think they might have rushed the diver too.

Its not a cup and its a bit of a daft thing to say.

That said I'm not as annoyed as I normally would be cause going on we knew at least one of the scumbag clubs would be lifting the trophy.

Folk can spin it any way they like but they're celebrating another trophy that we weren't even in the running for. Hopefully their last for a while 

1 minute ago, Willis said:

Its not a cup and its a bit of a daft thing to say.

That said I'm not as annoyed as I normally would be cause going on we knew at least one of the scumbag clubs would be lifting the trophy.

Folk can spin it any way they like but they're celebrating another trophy that we weren't even in the running for. Hopefully their last for a while 

We were in the running for it though 

2 hours ago, kirkiebear said:

I’ve said it before I don’t think it’s cheating refs. I just think it’s human beings who are susceptible to intimidation, taking the easy decision for a quiet life. If Beaton gave that and hibs went on to win, he knows that he and his family are in physical danger from lunatics, aided by irresponsible pundits.

thats still cheating

4 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Honest to fuck, the shite folk try to convince themselves of when trying to make themselves feel better about them lifting a cup.

Cups matter.

Kyogo is looking like a good player and signing.

Those are 100% obvious statements. Arguing anything else looks desperate as fuck. :lol:

-15 staunch points for you sir.

2 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Don’t care what anyone says, it’s sickening the thought of ‘fat Ange’ winning silverware before us this season. 

Cups don't matter though. 

1 hour ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Rounding on the woman who expresses opinions again. Thanks guys. 

I really do not need it right now.

Christ :lol: