them

MisterC

48 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

At least the sheep never lay down. They can be beaten if teams stop respecting them and get in their faces. 

Aberdeen kept the HT score manageable and were therefore able to make a game off it as celtic tired. We might have had a similar chance vs them had Barisic not gifted them a third right as the first half was ending. They also look so vulnerable from set pieces which is another thing we seldom did vs them a week ago. We really did hand them a win. Ibrox rematch can't come soon enough.

In my mind these cunts are favourites for the title because of things like tonight 2 up then 2 each and they still find away to win. 

If that was us we either collapse and loss all 3 points or accept a point like a few weeks back. 

It's absolutely sickening we find ourselves in a title race but we've only ourselves to blame. 

It's frustrating because they'll take a lot of confidence from that, however, I'm hoping it takes a little bit of the fear away from other teams. Aberdeen's defending was honking and they still should have got something from the game.

Staying in the game is vital against them but these sides have got to know when to go for it. Hearts and Aberdeen have showed how vulnerable they can be when they aren't out of sight.

9 hours ago, Bears r us said:

This is true, I should have said lucky breaks from referees with the number of things that have been given to them, offside goals, injury time until they score, penalties not given against them or if they are the other team miss. :sad:

This streak of luck will run out

Yea mate, I just said In the willie collum thread I can think of 3 offside goals In games im sure they ended up winning by 1 goal, that’s 6 points they’ve managed to pick up when they shouldn’t have.

annoying as fuck when it looks like this is a down to the wire title race 

5 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

Yea mate, I just said In the willie collum thread I can think of 3 offside goals In games im sure they ended up winning by 1 goal, that’s 6 points they’ve managed to pick up when they shouldn’t have.

annoying as fuck when it looks like this is a down to the wire title race 

That would be 9 unless you're back in the early 80s

7 hours ago, KingKirk said:

In my mind these cunts are favourites for the title because of things like tonight 2 up then 2 each and they still find away to win. 

If that was us we either collapse and loss all 3 points or accept a point like a few weeks back. 

It's absolutely sickening we find ourselves in a title race but we've only ourselves to blame. 

Have we not conceded the first goal and went on to win the game more than anyone else this season?

1 hour ago, stuart1994 said:

They were much better against ourselves and Motherwell, but just seen the highlights of last night and it seems they’re back to being sprawny jammy bastards. 

Just came on to post that. Luck can't last forever.

They've certainly benefitted fro a few "lucky breaks"

Penalties not given

Dundee United (H) - won 1-0 (2 point gain)

Livingston (H) - drew 0-0 (1 point gain)

Motherwell (H) - won 1-0 (2 point gain) they scored in 45+3 from a free kick that was of the "very, very soft" variety

Aberdeen (A) - won 3-2 (2 point gain)

The offsides 

Hearts (H) - won 1-0 (2 point gain)

That's 11 points gained from wrong decisions

For balance Sakala was offside v Motherwell in the 1-1 game to gain us a point, they had a good goal wrongly chopped off v Hearts in the first game which would have gained them a point and we got away with a penalty at Pittodrie which gained us a point - still 8 points to the good on "lucky breaks"

If things are going to even themselves out this season we've got a fair bit of "luck" coming our way in the last 12 games

Also no-one should forget the benefit and "lucky winter break" they got when the winter break was brought forward, without doubt the luckiest of lucky breaks

We've been below par for most of the season, keep up the levels of the last 2 games and we will win it, even if their luck doesn't change. With the right attitude and application we can win 12/12 

2 hours ago, KingKirk said:

No sure what you're point is tbh.

You are making the bin dippers favourites to win in your mind because they come from behind and find a way to win.

We do it more often than them this season, I didn’t think it was an overly complicated point.

1 hour ago, tm91 said:

They're clearly on a very good run right now but they are clear weaknesses there. They typically falter in 2nd half once their stamina goes, their defence is fragile when attacked, and they're over-reliant on last minute goals, lucky deflections and questionable ref decisions - which can make your team look world-beating when on a good run of form until suddenly those last minute goals, deflections and decisions aren't happening.

One of the (many) reasons to be raging last Wednesday was the extent to which we didn't exploit their flaws. I still think that this celtic side could be given a thrashing - especially if we played and pressed with the intensity we've had the past two games. Sit 20 yards further up the park, press and harry them with intensity and numbers, and pass through their first press and we could have a lot of joy.

The early goal was a massive help to them .Even if we had held out for 15 20 minutes to work our way into the game it would have been a different game .

So much we could have done to prevent the first goal ,The clearance that creates the corner was woeful .

Then of course the goal shouldn’t have stood ,due to the head knock ,Harsh on any attacking time especially since it’s was one of our own that caused the knock ,but rules are rules 

10 minutes ago, the cry was no said:

They've certainly benefitted fro a few "lucky breaks"

Penalties not given

Dundee United (H) - won 1-0 (2 point gain)

Livingston (H) - drew 0-0 (1 point gain)

Motherwell (H) - won 1-0 (2 point gain) they scored in 45+3 from a free kick that was of the "very, very soft" variety

The offsides 

Hearts (H) - won 1-0 (2 point gain)

That's 11 points gained from wrong decisions

For balance Sakala was offside v Motherwell in the 1-1 game to gain us a point, they had a good goal wrongly chopped off v Hearts in the first game which would have gained them a point and we got away with a penalty at Pittodrie which gained us a point - still 8 points to the good on "lucky breaks"

If things are going to even themselves out this season we've got a fair bit of "luck" coming our way in the last 12 games

Also no-one should forget the benefit and "lucky winter break" they got when the winter break was brought forward, without doubt the luckiest of lucky breaks

We've been below par for most of the season, keep up the levels of the last 2 games and we will win it, even if their luck doesn't change. With the right attitude and application we can win 12/12 

We ain’t getting any lucky breaks anytime soon ,

4 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

You are making the bin dippers favourites to win in your mind because they come from behind and find a way to win.

We do it more often than them this season, I didn’t think it was an overly complicated point.

At the end of the Gerrard era my betting account was pretty healthy .

Bet Rangers to win at 1 nil down in all the games we conceded early .