them

MisterC

25 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Just winding back a bit, to the potentially ineligible player for the Danes in the last round - do the tramps have a dedicated member of staff to trawl through every bit of registration / sanctions to dig up shit like that or do they rely on their pet media hawkeyes?

And does anybody ever hear of any other club that benefits from these retrospective ineligibilities?

Yeah very evident they do. Been linked to a few returns aswell as the 2 times they were allowed back after a pumping. Shamless but unsurprising. I assume/hope we check things very throughly when selecting squads.

3 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Yeah very evident they do. Been linked to a few returns aswell as the 2 times they were allowed back after a pumping. Shamless but unsurprising. I assume/hope we check things very throughly when selecting squads.

To be hoped we do mate!

Mind you, everybody should be double & triple checking after seeing how these shameless bastards try it on!

Always cheated, never defeated…

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

Are this mob a professional outfit? They look semi pro at best

Ive been to the Cezch Rep. and outside of Prague, which is a great city, there are a fair few utter shitholes. My guess is that there are two teams, really. The two Prague teams.