them

MisterC

25 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

People actually told us on here that Hart was a good signing. 😆😆😆

An they paid 1mil quid and a 3year deal for a fukin has been

1 minute ago, GetToTheChoppa said:

Which one ? 🤔

I'd rather they qualified for groups. Helps them short term with money etc but them playing on a Thursday night will help us massively over the season.

Aye, unless we're playing Thursday nights as well 😂

Just now, GetToTheChoppa said:

Which one ? 🤔

I'd rather they qualified for groups. Helps them short term with money etc but them playing on a Thursday night will help us massively over the season.

It’s AZ Alkmaar mate, Was mentioned earlier in the thread, Decent side by all accounts last season but have apparently sold a few players this season.

1 minute ago, JackAlex93 said:

Of course they are. According to John Collins if it weren't for Allan McGregor last season they might have won the league 

Think Gordon Strachan also had a meltdown about how good Allan McGregor was compared to their Dross 😂

13 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

It’s AZ Alkmaar mate, Was mentioned earlier in the thread, Decent side by all accounts last season but have apparently sold a few players this season.

Thanks pal.

Like I says maybe not the general consesus but id like them to qualify and be going to potentially Ukraine or somewhere like that for a Thursday night game.

45 minutes ago, Inigo said:

The Israeli looks a good player to me. Alongside Forrest they'll be dangerous in those positions. 

Defensively all over the shop but. Might score a good number of goals, but they'll concede way too many.

Forrest looks done in and the wee Israeli hasn’t played against anybody yet, time will tell but the whole team look awful and that’s against what looks like a part time outfit

11 minutes ago, the blue plumber said:

Forrest looks done in and the wee Israeli hasn’t played against anybody yet, time will tell but the whole team look awful and that’s against what looks like a part time outfit

Mate, they are making them look like a partime outfit....... :pipe: