Hibs Tv

scottyc06

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can’t say I’m offended by this as I’m offended by absolutely nothing. 

Although, it’s time to play the bastards at there own game. Our club has been under attack from all angles for the past 15 years. Murray never backed us but it’s about time this board did. Current board have showed signs of backing us up but they’ve also stuck the boot in more than once as well. 

Let’s see if this is true with the video footage out with all to see, if proven correct I expect Rangers to go full throttle and nothing less.

Bit off topic but mind watching a stream for the 8-0 game against Hamilton and for some reason mid way through the first half it switched to the Hamilton TV coverage. What a time to be alive that was 😂

In all seriousness though, Hivs should be hammered for this.

32 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

I can’t say I’m offended by this as I’m offended by absolutely nothing. 

Although, it’s time to play the bastards at there own game. Our club has been under attack from all angles for the past 15 years. Murray never backed us but it’s about time this board did. Current board have showed signs of backing us up but they’ve also stuck the boot in more than once as well. 

Let’s see if this is true with the video footage out with all to see, if proven correct I expect Rangers to go full throttle and nothing less.

Mate Iv been involved in enough supporters buses songs that there’s absolutely no chance I’ll be offended by this... as a club however... we should 100% be fighting these cunts! 

3 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Mate Iv been involved in enough supporters buses songs that there’s absolutely no chance I’ll be offended by this... as a club however... we should 100% be fighting these cunts! 

No there’s absolutely no chance I’ll be offended either, I’ve heard and sung every song in the book. 

Rangers need to come out fighting here if it’s correct. It still angers me to this day when the media/government/taigs went full throttle on our support and Murray done absolutely nothing. 

We canny be seen as pushovers anymore like Murray made us (unless it didn’t involve him personally). I hope this board steps up to the task. 

10 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

No there’s absolutely no chance I’ll be offended either, I’ve heard and sung every song in the book. 

Rangers need to come out fighting here if it’s correct. It still angers me to this day when the media/government/taigs went full throttle on our support and Murray done absolutely nothing. 

We canny be seen as pushovers anymore like Murray made us (unless it didn’t involve him personally). I hope this board steps up to the task. 

Difference was, at the time we absolutely ran Scottish football, so it was easy to sit back and take a bit of abuse every now and again! Now, we really need to step up and be counted if we want to stand a chance! 

Jack Ross didn't cover himself in glory either,with his comments encouraging retrospective action to be taken against Morelos.Why on earth would he want to say that? It does nothing for Hibs, which should be his primary concern,leaving the demonisation of Alfie to the willing media.

It doesn’t personally offend me but it’s another example of the double standard applied to us compared to other clubs. I belong to the “nobody likes us we don’t care” club. 

For all I can’t stand hibs, I genuinely think there will be some of their board etc who will be pretty embarrassed about this. For an official club channel to have that sort of output isn’t acceptable. Hopefully they will apologise but I’m not holding my breath. If our channels had that you’d know the SFA would have charged us already. 

2 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Own goal Tanner. For his sake I should hope this was tweeted prior to the Morelos comments otherwise his press privileges at Ibrox should be removed.

Tanner is usually quick enough to our defence so I'm some what confused by this. Was Welsh commentating?

6 hours ago, Heshootshescores said:

Jack Ross didn't cover himself in glory either,with his comments encouraging retrospective action to be taken against Morelos.Why on earth would he want to say that? It does nothing for Hibs, which should be his primary concern,leaving the demonisation of Alfie to the willing media.

Thought this also, very undignified of him, initially thought he was going to skirt round the incident and focus on his teams positives, couldn’t help himself eventually... no class...

Archived