COVID Breach

falkirkNS

3 minutes ago, stu43rigger said:

Who was supporting him??

Folk making excuses or minimising the severity of what he did and the implications.

Hes young. He might not have known he was breaching rules. He deserves another chance. They're all kids. That type of bollocks.

8 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Folk making excuses or minimising the severity of what he did and the implications.

Hes young. He might not have known he was breaching rules. He deserves another chance. They're all kids. That type of bollocks.

I would have no issue if the manager decided to give him another chance, i would also have no complaints if he never kicked a ball for Rangers again, as far as his age goes yes he should have known better, however I think labelling a 19 year old a “fucking wanker” is a bit harsh

1 hour ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Honestly could not give less of a fuck about this..... 

I can't fathom how shite it must be playing football just now, I accept life is shit for all, but honestly being a football player must be proper grim the now, as much as I am well into it Rangers are going to win a monumental league and not one cunt is going to have watched it or got to enjoy it with the players, there must be something about that is really unfulfilling to a player and a bit shit 

They were in company of people being regularly tested and partners so backed them not to have it, hardly super spreading. 

Wouldn't be shocked if this kind of thing has been going on with players up and down the country all season is what it is. 

:lol: 

20 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

How do you feel about Foden & Greenwood getting a second chance? Are different rules applied to star players?

7 minutes ago, stu43rigger said:

I would have no issue if the manager decided to give him another chance, i would also have no complaints if he never kicked a ball for Rangers again, as far as his age goes yes he should have known better, however I think labelling a 19 year old a “fucking wanker” is a bit harsh

As is you're right not to label him that.

I think the 5 of them are fucking wankers, and he's the one who affects us most by his actions so zero fucks given for him at all.

If he stays and Gerrard allows him to stay then so be it, it's his shout and only he knows the dynamics of the warnings given / consequences / impact on the squad / trust etc.

7 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

How do you feel about Foden & Greenwood getting a second chance? Are different rules applied to star players?

I can understand more why their clubs did it given the values involved. But I don't see it as like for like circumstances. At their clubs were there previous breaches which resulted on players being punted, did those clubs give very clear and defined warnings about subsequent failings? 

Regardless, they never involved me or my club so I don't really give a fuck about how their club and players behave and deal with breaches. I actually find it bizarre you seem to suggest we should define actions at our clubs by looking at others.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I can understand more why their clubs did it given the values involved. But I don't see it as like for like circumstances. At their clubs were there previous breaches which resulted on players being punted, did those clubs give very clear and defined warnings about subsequent failings? 

Regardless, they involvd me or my club so I don't really dive a fuck about how their club and players behave and deal with breaches. 

I would guess the players had a pretty rough idea aye..... 

4 minutes ago, Smile said:

Bags of cash and banging models would get us all down eventually:craphead:.

Neither of which matter a fuck the now really.. 

they have loads of money, aye great - in reality it's not of a great deal of use just now, 

they bang models - well expect from the now when actually can't, the lifestyle you speak of that you seem to think is part of the appeal is verging on redundant just now. There is no kicking about clubs shagging randoms... 

They are rocking up at training, in masks, going through testing, meeting criteria and measures at all times, rocking up at empty stadiums, players like Roofe, Balogun, Bassey have moved where they live and fundamentally seen 4 walls of the city and a load of empty stadiums - must be a fucking buzz for them that eh.... 

Edit. This was to reply to @Dennis Reynolds

The poster was seemingly to suggest that players should all be treated similarly. Why should we consider dealing differently with lesser players here than stars elsewhere. 

And that's bollocks especially given 

1. The circumstances are different

2. Those breaches are different

3. I don't give a fuck about the other 2 clubs and I hope to fuck Rangers in no way look at their punishment when considering ours.

7 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

they have loads of money, aye great - in reality it's not of a great deal of use just now, 

they bang models - well expect from the now when actually can't, the lifestyle you speak of that you seem to think is part of the appeal is verging on redundant just now. There is no kicking about clubs shagging randoms... 

They are rocking up at training, in masks, going through testing, meeting criteria and measures at all times, rocking up at empty stadiums, players like Roofe, Balogun, Bassey have moved where they live and fundamentally seen 4 walls of the city and a load of empty stadiums - must be a fucking buzz for them that eh.... 

You cannot use money now that cannot be true given my spending on Amazon and eBay.

Oh imagine wearing masks what a killer you mean like everyone else that's working?

1 minute ago, Smile said:

You cannot use money now that cannot be true given my spending on Amazon and eBay.

Oh imagine wearing masks what a killer you mean like everyone else that's working?

Spending money on Amazon and ebay, wild life that eh.... you know people normally spend their money on socializing and things other than that aye.... 

Killer, no, dull tedious and monotonous like it is to everyone else that is working aye, they don't become immune to how shitty their job is just now just because it is football... life in general is clearly shit just, patently that would apply to how much shitter it is playing football. 

7 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

poor wee souls what about us people who cannot go any further from the house my weeks highlight is going for the food shopping

Just now, Brackley Bluenose said:

Probably because you’re playing sport for a living and getting paid ridiculously handsomely to do so. 

It is still fundamentally their job and the wage doesn't alter the circumstances of how different it is, you really think playing at Ibrox or being a football player is still the same buzz of a profession it was 14 months ago.... come on eh, they are also just punters who kick back home at 1 with fuck all else to actually do with their day, it's no less shit a time for them just because they punt  a ball about