COVID Breach

falkirkNS

1 hour ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

You are missing nothing except taking the knee plus crocker and walker talking shite.

I gathered that from the stuff on here.

It is shocking people pay good money and have to listen to those wallopers. Sky must be infested.

Great idea actually, sack them all then a more valuable player who maybe wants to leave and earn major money deliberately breaks the rules, gets sacked and moves on to a massive contract, signing on fee and we’re sitting saying aye but it’s fine we sacked him lol

1 hour ago, JCDBigBear said:

Rangers haven't breached Covid guidelines.  Some players breached Covid guidelines outwith the Club and in their own time.  The Club found out about the breaches and have severely disciplined 2 players with another 5 facing the same disciplinary action.   We disciplined them for breaching the Club's Covid guidance for players and staff.    We will not gain any advantage by suspending them, in fact the opposite is the case where Zungu is concerned.   We haven't put any other team's players at risk.   Ferrier is still an MP who put hundreds in danger of infection, Sturgeon took off her mask at a funeral endangering those in attendance and Sturgeon is still the leader at Holyrood,  Duffy flew back from Dubai on scheduled flights and wasn't disciplined, the tims failed to adhere to SPFL/SFA Covid guidelines and weren't disciplined.  The only reason some had to isolate was due to them being in close proximity for a long period to the one of their players who had proved positive.   Lennon and Brown were not disciplined nor were others in a hotel bar.

If BIB is correct about the club being responsible and therefore subject to being punished, taking it a step further, if an employee committed a serious crime (in his own time) would the company be fined or management jailed for it? 

Nah, doesn't sound right to me. 

5 minutes ago, don logan said:

Must admit to not reading the article as I was distracted by the superb arse of the player on the far right. :thumbsup:
So cheers for the piccie.:848696413_goodpost:

Honestly could not give less of a fuck about this..... 

I can't fathom how shite it must be playing football just now, I accept life is shit for all, but honestly being a football player must be proper grim the now, as much as I am well into it Rangers are going to win a monumental league and not one cunt is going to have watched it or got to enjoy it with the players, there must be something about that is really unfulfilling to a player and a bit shit 

They were in company of people being regularly tested and partners so backed them not to have it, hardly super spreading. 

Wouldn't be shocked if this kind of thing has been going on with players up and down the country all season is what it is. 

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

Patterson could have been on the bench last night and Balogun would still came on at right back 

Patterson has fucked it by not giving Gerrard that choice to make. His selfishness has left us without a natural right back.

I’d love to hear what all these people begging for them to be given a second chance would be saying if they’d gone into training and been in contact with the entire squad. We are actually unbelievably lucky that the police were called and therefore their indiscretions had to be made public. 

It’s fine, boys will be boys eh, no harm done, still on for 55. 

18 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Folk still supporting Patterson for his silly wee mistake aye?

Tav likely now to miss the rest of the season and this selfish wee prick means we've no natural RB available likely til season is over. That could be very costly. Fucking wanker.

Who was supporting him??

35 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

I’d love to hear what all these people begging for them to be given a second chance would be saying if they’d gone into training and been in contact with the entire squad. We are actually unbelievably lucky that the police were called and therefore their indiscretions had to be made public. 

It’s fine, boys will be boys eh, no harm done, still on for 55. 

Aye, whoever grassed them done the club a huge favour. If it was Timmy, he'll be gutted he didn't play the long game and wait until close of business, Monday after return to training. If nothing else, the incident reminds our core 14/15 of their responsibilities to the club until the season's dead.