COVID Breach

falkirkNS

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

I hope you'll expect better decision making from her when she's 20. :lol:

Weird comparisons to make. 

Should we expect more from a 20 year old than a 1 year old and punish them differently? Um, yes, obviously. Should dads be more forgiving and supportive than fans/employere/managers. Um, yes, obviously.:huh: 

Right. Aaaand back to the errant footballers...

The reason for the the comparison is four of the 5 are around 20 or under. 

I have made some monumental mistakes and cost my company somewhere in the region of 20k.  My employer  didn't want to sack me on the spot, and clearly neither  do the club with these 5. 

They clearly want to help them understand  what they have done wrong and move on. Why do people  find that so difficult? 

1 minute ago, bluebear24 said:

I have made some monumental mistakes and cost my company somewhere in the region of 20k.  My employer  didn't want to sack me on the spot, and clearly neither  do the club with these 5. 

They clearly want to help them understand  what they have done wrong and move on. Why do people  find that so difficult? 

They already know it was wrong having watched 2 of their teammates make the exact same mistake 

8 minutes ago, Inigo said:

I hope you'll expect better decision making from her when she's 20. :lol:

Weird comparisons to make. 

Should we expect more from a 20 year old than a 1 year old and punish them differently? Um, yes, obviously. Should dads be more forgiving and supportive than fans/employere/managers. Um, yes, obviously.:huh: 

Righto. Aaaand back to the errant footballers...

Some of the hypotheticals and comparisons are embarrassing 

8 minutes ago, bluebear24 said:

Yeah, they're not 1 though. :lol:

Your mistakes are of no relevance if we don't know what they are. If your company wants to give you 3 chances not to make a mistake, that's up to them. Which is kind of the point. This'll be the, not first or second, but third time they try to help the poor wee mites try to understand what they're supposed to be doing. 

Gerrard chapping them on the heid with a 'Hello? McFly?' doesny even quite cut how stupid these boys seem to be.

8 minutes ago, bluebear24 said:

You sound terrible at your job 

32 minutes ago, bluebear24 said:

Is the title party in jeopardy? You cannot punish someone for something  that hasn't happened. They need to be educated.

A child steals from their parents purse and gets caught before they spend it. 

Should we be sending that child to jail for doing something they shouldn't  or do you educate them and make sure they know they have fucked up.

You know right and wrong from a very early age. My daughter is 1 and she knows what no means already.  But she will still make mistakes and I'm sure she will be in her 20s saying dad I fucked up. And I'll be there to pick up the pieces not throw her out on her arse 

What a fool.

10 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

20 year olds don't know what they're doing anymore and need constant adult supervision at all times, also not allowed to press the wee button at traffic lights incase the nee naw nee naw noise gives them a complex. 

They can get married, legally have sex and be responsible for weans, work full time, serve in the forces, vote, be sentenced in adult prisons, travel worldwide as adults.....

But go easy on being held to account for not following clear instructions eh.

24 minutes ago, bluebear24 said:

Maybe they did want to but couldn't. Would make sense.

19 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Maybe they did want to but couldn't. Would make sense.

People have gone for much less. But at the time they saw enough growth potential that I would make them more money than that in the long run. 3 years later I'm still here 

3 hours ago, GersInCanada said:

From my initial rage at the 5 for behaving so badly and wanting them out of the club I have mellowed a bit and am happy for the club to deal with them as they see fit.

I doubt that the SFA will try to ban them. Still waiting to hear about Dubaigate and now their officials mess up. I expect them to keep their heads down and leave it to the club.

This is how I see it as well. Sfa, fucking muppets! 

3 hours ago, Dickie said:

Try reading your own fucking post,not one mention of night time parties. You say most young people are staying in which is completely laughable and anyway inside or outside rules are rules. I take it you’ve not been in anyone’s house or had anyone in your house since lockdown,even the word lockdown is a joke no cunt is obeying it.

Have a cool beer and chill out. 

38 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

He’s pretty much helped bring the debate to a close by telling us all he’s an idiot 

I have been in the past. And thought I could take short cuts. It didn't work and I made a mistake trying it. But I still consciously made that decision in the first place. 

My employer  is more than happy with my day to day performance. Thanks though