BBC attending Antwerp presser while ignoring Rangers' is pathetic from national broadcaster

The Dude

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Absolute dog shite. Every few years they seem to change the song and I’m not sure if it gets worse or stays just as bad as it was.

Think it was Glavegas - Geraldine at one stage which was actually decent but they left that and reverted back to standard pish form :lol: 

Mind this screamer?

This Sky Sports SPL intro always makes me think of the OF Edu game

3 hours ago, MorelosRangers said:

I want to stop my licence but I've heard they come to the door and can use bullying tactics against women when the man is working?

i would doubt that in the present circumstances i dont see anyone turning up at your door 

12 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I think its best we all just apologise and live happily ever after.

I know you’re trying to be provocative/humorous but, to be honest, the way these cunts have abused our club and supporters over the years, I would never forgive anyone from Rangers who went cap in hand to an organisation who have made a career of hating us.

We have done nothing wrong except refuse privileges to a proven bigot who’d already shown his true colours in the past and, despite promising to behave, couldn’t contain his hatred indefinitely.

They have been invited to send one of their many journalists but they refused. Apparently, if they can’t send their top bigot, they’re away in the huff.

Rangers have NOT banned McLaughlin or anyone from the BBC and the sooner bears stop repeating the lie that we have, the better.

The best way to embarrass them is to win, keep winning and then wait for Head Of Sport in London to ask why the fuck BBC Scotland has NEVER interviewed Steven Gerrard.

Fuck them all.

Couldn't care less. The other option is they do conduct their business with us and publish bias shite to make a point.

We'd then moan like fuck about them like we do the record etc.

As a rule of thumb I try to avoid any sort mainstream media when it comes to Rangers, get some insight/stories etc from here and other mates and then my own opinion generated from seeing things with my own eyes.

Let's get it right were all biased anyways. Id rather read postive stuff about us than negative biased. 

Fuck the bbc.

1 hour ago, Colin Traive said:

I know you’re trying to be provocative/humorous but, to be honest, the way these cunts have abused our club and supporters over the years, I would never forgive anyone from Rangers who went cap in hand to an organisation who have made a career of hating us.

We have done nothing wrong except refuse privileges to a proven bigot who’d already shown his true colours in the past and, despite promising to behave, couldn’t contain his hatred indefinitely.

They have been invited to send one of their many journalists but they refused. Apparently, if they can’t send their top bigot, they’re away in the huff.

Rangers have NOT banned McLaughlin or anyone from the BBC and the sooner bears stop repeating the lie that we have, the better.

The best way to embarrass them is to win, keep winning and then wait for Head Of Sport in London to ask why the fuck BBC Scotland has NEVER interviewed Steven Gerrard.

Fuck them all.

Not trying to be a wideo mate but if we’ve not banned McLaughlin then why can’t BBC send their top bigot? 

24 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Not trying to be a wideo mate but if we’ve not banned McLaughlin then why can’t BBC send their top bigot? 

His press privileges have been withdrawn but he has not been banned. Different in COVID times but, prior to that, he could have paid his way in (I’m sure we would make him welcome) and filed his match report from his seat. But, given his track record, we’re not prepared to roll out the red carpet for him specifically.

Alternately, they could send another journo who WOULD be invited to press conferences and other media events.

Their position is that they will send who they wish and, if we have a problem with McLaughlin, then we can fuck off.

10 hours ago, Marco said:

The BBC are allowed to cover us - it's McLaughlin who we banned. BBC want to stand behind their man so boycott it is. It's really McLaughlin's second ban and I don't see the need for the club to back down on him just to appease the BBC. 55 will still receive national coverage, but it's important for the club to show a little bit of backbone when it comes to reporters up here.

This is basically how I feel about it. But wanted clarification on the current situation before commenting. 

The club shouldn't bend to the BBC in any way, but we've banned one of their journalist so they're entitled to defend him. The article posted is a big huff over nothing. Enough of this tit for tat pish.  I'm glad Mclaughlin is banned so I can't get in the huff if BBC don't want to cover us. You'd think as a neutral news company they'd be above that but they're not neutral so its not a surprise

Folk shouldn't pay to support BBC anyway

Archived