George Square

BridgeIsBlue

6 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

I care about it, don't know about you.  I want our name to be held high, not dragged down due to people putting themselves before the Club.  I want to celebrate as much as every Bear but I realise that in the current pandemic we all need to show a degree of restraint.  An attitude of "Fk them all" won't help us.   Some fans think that we can just do what we like due to our recent years of sheer misery.  That isn't the answer.    Do you think that I don't want to go nearly ballistic?   In the years I've watched Rangers, winning this league title would top a night in Barcelona in 1972 at which I was fortunate (and old enough) to attend.   I can't put into words what this trophy will mean to me.    

Exactly this, and yet we have some fans putting it on social media that they intend going to Ibrox today, bad enough they're going to Ibrox but to put it on social media - I assume they all know one another so why broadcast it - attention seeking nonsense. 

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Not getting the George Square thing? Ibrox surely?

Aye we’ve always been heading to Ibrox. In fact getting ready to jump through this morning 👌🏻

This premature celebrating is fucking rotten man. Singing here we go 10 in a row ffs. We’ve spent all this season slagging the scum fans for doing exactly that. Probably ruined any chance of getting near Ibrox tomorrow if we do win too. We’ve waited 10 years for this, just fucking chill out.  :lol:

Can see both sides of it , obv worry cos police or whoever but after everything we have went through then just try to stop ppl finally celebrating and enjoying this moment , premature or not ! Gonna be an emotional few days/ weeks 💙❤️

11 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

I care about it, don't know about you.  I want our name to be held high, not dragged down due to people putting themselves before the Club.  I want to celebrate as much as every Bear but I realise that in the current pandemic we all need to show a degree of restraint.  An attitude of "Fk them all" won't help us.   Some fans think that we can just do what we like due to our recent years of sheer misery.  That isn't the answer.    Do you think that I don't want to go nearly ballistic?   In the years I've watched Rangers, winning this league title would top a night in Barcelona in 1972 at which I was fortunate (and old enough) to attend.   I can't put into words what this trophy will mean to me.    

Spot on mate. Breaks my heart I can’t celebrate like we used to at the moment but there’s a bigger picture for me.

safrifices are tough but that’s the point it’s for the benefit of all of us. Fuck sake imagine where we’d be if world war 2 our troops just came home cause it had been a tough year and they wanted to just be happy 

5 minutes ago, BlueEdu said:

Spot on mate. Breaks my heart I can’t celebrate like we used to at the moment but there’s a bigger picture for me.

safrifices are tough but that’s the point it’s for the benefit of all of us. Fuck sake imagine where we’d be if world war 2 our troops just came home cause it had been a tough year and they wanted to just be happy 

Fuck me man what a comparison

1 hour ago, SPWF said:

This premature celebrating is fucking rotten man. Singing here we go 10 in a row ffs. We’ve spent all this season slagging the scum fans for doing exactly that. Probably ruined any chance of getting near Ibrox tomorrow if we do win too. We’ve waited 10 years for this, just fucking chill out.  :lol:

It's obviously mocking the cunts.

Archived