George Square

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, SPWF said:

:lol: I’m counting this as do your own research. 

Aha, another standard fatuous remark. It now sounds like a cry De Profundis.  When you grow up you may well be wiser. How old are you, clearly not over 25 as that would be beyond embarrassing ? Let me guess..22, lives with his parents playing computer games all day. Am I close? Thought so!

30 minutes ago, Chineseboy said:

Aha, another standard fatuous remark. It now sounds like a cry De Profundis.  When you grow up you may well be wiser. How old are you, clearly not over 25 as that would be beyond embarrassing ? Let me guess..22, lives with his parents playing computer games all day. Am I close? Thought so!

You’re about as informed about me as you are about Covid ya moron :lol:

image.thumb.png.94ca3d7eb98d99d0e703ae14bb5e4d1b.png

image.thumb.png.6f2d4927d5caeca2c6d257c38c7017ef.png

People who think Rangers fans are the exception in their wants to enjoy their team winning are being a bit silly.

I had no clue what Leeds had done until I watched THEIR OWN DOCUMENTARY, the notion of "damaging" a club always seems incredibly far fetched as a go to point when discussing possible fan behavior. 

If it was on trophy day I would be all for it as there is a chance pubs or atleast beer gardens may be open by then, which would make it far more enjoyable a day out for everyone and with a lot less hassle. 

I just don’t see the point in it as soon as we clinch the title, we all know we’re going to win the title and have for a number of months now anyway, so surely better planning could go into arranging something like this when the circumstances are a bit better.

It’s just a shame that we’ve won probably our most important title ever when we can’t really celebrate it in the right way. And by the right way I mean in a packed Ibrox, nothing I could do to celebrate it will make up for my disappointment of not being able to be there and witness it unfold all season.

I don't  see what George Square has to to with Rangers. It isn't  even that large a space. The police will be all over it looking  for reasons to jail people. Remember Manchester? 

If I were to go anywhere it would be Ibrox. I will be at home out if my face celebrating  it with good friends who have been at my side through the journey.  

17 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

If it was on trophy day I would be all for it as there is a chance pubs or atleast beer gardens may be open by then, which would make it far more enjoyable a day out for everyone and with a lot less hassle. 

I just don’t see the point in it as soon as we clinch the title, we all know we’re going to win the title and have for a number of months now anyway, so surely better planning could go into arranging something like this when the circumstances are a bit better.

It’s just a shame that we’ve won probably our most important title ever when we can’t really celebrate it in the right way. And by the right way I mean in a packed Ibrox, nothing I could do to celebrate it will make up for my disappointment of not being able to be there and witness it unfold all season.

Why not both? I'll be doing both.

34 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I don't  see what George Square has to to with Rangers. It isn't  even that large a space. The police will be all over it looking  for reasons to jail people. Remember Manchester? 

If I were to go anywhere it would be Ibrox. I will be at home out if my face celebrating  it with good friends who have been at my side through the journey.  

Its the centre of our city, that has been taken over for years. 

Will happen everywhere. Doesn’t matter if it’s George sq, Ibrox or your home town. 

Not being able to get into the stadiums always meant it would spill onto the streets. 

Personally the only plans I’ve made is to head up to Ibrox tomorrow to welcome the team. Anything else will be spontaneous and decided on the day between our bus. 

38 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

Will happen everywhere. Doesn’t matter if it’s George sq, Ibrox or your home town. 

Not being able to get into the stadiums always meant it would spill onto the streets. 

Personally the only plans I’ve made is to head up to Ibrox tomorrow to welcome the team. Anything else will be spontaneous and decided on the day between our bus. 

Aye squad of us heading through tomorrow also.

3 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Are you not being a bit melodramatic,police jailing people!! They were attacked at the paedodome had riot squads,horses and 2 helicopters and lifted no cunt. Our city they cunts have had free reign for long enough.

34 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Are you not being a bit melodramatic,police jailing people!! They were attacked at the paedodome had riot squads,horses and 2 helicopters and lifted no cunt. Our city they cunts have had free reign for long enough.

No. There will  be hangers on. Dafties who don't  even follow us who see it as an excuse to party during the lockdown.

Hope their aren't  arrests but I certainly  wouldn't  bet against  it.  

4 hours ago, Dickie said:

you think we'll be treated the same as them? lol

Archived