***** The Official Livingston vs Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Livingston vs Rangers FC  Match day 31 Date: 3rd of March Venue: Toni Maccaroni Stadium (or the Sphagettihad) Kick-off: 18:00 (6pm) Live on Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sport

McGregor walked off shouting 'that's what wrong with this country'

Posted Images

Normally do not care about any other team winning except when they are playing THEM,  however on this occasion I would quite like a wee ST J win in the LCF today hopefully to leave Ferrantibankstonthistle demoralized for Wednesday night.  Make no mistake, this could be very tough against a team in reasonable form, and of course played on that dreadful oversized doormat of a pitch.

BlueAvenger likes this

Feel quietly confident about this usually tricky fixture, think with us being so close the players will be right on it in the next three league games. Only slight issue is right back, lost a lot of confidence in Balogun on Thursday night, the big man had a disaster. Was night and day when Patterson came on.

16 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

do we think there’s a better option for us or an advantage if Livingston win or lose tomorrow ? 

are their heads down if they lose or if they win are they all getting pished and not really interested in Wednesday or will they still be buzzing to win ?

I'm thinking they win, then hope Martindale uses his previous contacts from life to throw the biggest of seshs for them.

Bad Robot likes this
17 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

do we think there’s a better option for us or an advantage if Livingston win or lose tomorrow ? 

are their heads down if they lose or if they win are they all getting pished and not really interested in Wednesday or will they still be buzzing to win ?

Probably win, because then they can switch off i guess? Same time theyll likely kill for a point so they can assure themselves of a top 6 spot

Bad Robot likes this
3 hours ago, Jakes Pal said:

Normally do not care about any other team winning except when they are playing THEM,  however on this occasion I would quite like a wee ST J win in the LCF today hopefully to leave Ferrantibankstonthistle demoralized for Wednesday night.  Make no mistake, this could be very tough against a team in reasonable form, and of course played on that dreadful oversized doormat of a pitch.

I was thinking a win for Livi followed by a celebration if they stay in their bubble at a secure location may make them less focussed on Wednesday. 

Bad Robot and Boybluesy like this
1 hour ago, Brubear said:

I was thinking a win for Livi followed by a celebration if they stay in their bubble at a secure location may make them less focussed on Wednesday. 

Your point is valid, however I think I would prefer them to be on a downer rather than raring to go against us should they win today. (currently 1-0 StJ)