• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Am no ashamed to admit a just shed a tear there. That was really really painful to watch 

Much as I cannot say that I wanted England to win............. Folk up here setting fireworks off to celebrate them losing is fucking tragic banter.

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

Mental strength in depth for one position. He'd probably genuinely be about 10th choice

I'm not saying the 9 who would be ahead of him are all better before anyone says anything

I think if he got his phycology right he'd be better than them all, pretty sure it's mind over matter with our Tav.

18 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

Could understand 3 if Walker was one of them because they'll likely play him in a back 3 at some point but that's ridiculous

He's definitely going to go with 3 at the back with Walker/James as a rcb. Anything less than making the final will be a massive failure.

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

He's definitely going to go with 3 at the back with Walker/James as a rcb. Anything less than making the final will be a massive failure.

Why would it be a major failure mate?

If England top their group they will play one of France/Portugal/Germany. 

I would expect all three to beat England, all have superior starting 11s.

3 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Why would it be a major failure mate?

If England top their group they will play one of France/Portugal/Germany. 

I would expect all three to beat England, all have superior starting 11s.

The progression you take as a national side that got to the semis of the world cup last time around. Would say Portugal and Germany are not the force they used to be whilst France are favourites for me.

16 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

The progression you take as a national side that got to the semis of the world cup last time around. Would say Portugal and Germany are not the force they used to be whilst France are favourites for me.

That WC campaign is one of the most overrated performances ever IMO. They lost against the only two good sides they met in the tournament - Belgium and Croatia.

Beating minnows like Tunisia and Panama. Defeating Sweden and advancing on pens against Colombia is nothing to to really get excited about. It's one of those runs that looks impressive on paper but when you analyse it, it's decent at best and it was the least they should have accomplished. I hope that is their thinking because if they feel that was a great achievement and think it puts them as one of the favourites, they will fail bigtime. Although losing to one of those three sides is hardly a failure for England tbh.

Portugal should be second favourites. Reigning champions and the Nations League champions. 

Patricio

Cancelo Dias Pepe Guerrerio

Sanches Danillo

B.Silva Fernandes D.Jota

Ronaldo

With the likes of Joao Felix, Andre Silva, Neves etc all in reserve. Second strongest squad in the tournament behind France, IMO.

Agree Germany are not the same force but a starting 11 of Neuer, Kimmich, Rudiger, Hummels, Goosens, Gundogan, Kroos, Groetzka, Gnabry, Muller and Sane is still very impressive. 

54 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Have put £100 on Holland - 2 tonight 15/4 returns 475. Would fancy it regardless but with Scotland missing 6 players because covid fancy it even more 

I really mean this when I say it, I hope you lose mate. Only a complete idiot bets on friendlies 

KingKirk likes this